Beginners and Beyond

End of rw forum. (Read 115 times)

kkittenkat

English Villian

Well...

Cyberic

Forums had their day 10 years ago. I think that’s it tough to compete with Facebook.

It is tough to compete with FB. But for me, FB just doesn't cut it for running discussions.

RSX

It is tough to compete with FB. But for me, FB just doesn't cut it for running discussions.

I think it has more to do with the group. I have seen plenty of nice discussions among the private groups. I’m in 2 clubs and those discussions are good also. 1 weird thing about the RW castoff groups is that I don’t recall many of their user names.

RW on FB now, I can’t see the public groups getting all that interesting on a consistent basis.

GC100k

The sale of Rodale to Hearst is now official, which means...?

“I’d think [Hearst] would sell off Bicycling and Runner’s World and shut down Prevention,” said the source close to Rodale.

ForceD

The sale of Rodale to Hearst is now official, which means...?

...the SLA is now in charge of RW?

Dan

Running since March 1976

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I run mostly to see things, to explore places I don't know. And the places I do know,...then I get a sense of the weather, the shifting light, the seasonal changes; it can be pleasurable even when you hurl yourself into the teeth of nature." -- Ed Koren, Runner and Cartoonist for New Yorker magazine, 2006 interview for RW magazine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The road belongs not to the swift, but to those who keep running.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the going gets tough...sprinters quit.