Beginners and Beyond

Well what have we here DAILIES (Read 37 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Men...  And Scotty, think of the bacteria!!! 

Well, if he is the only eating the container, no biggie.  After all, don't teenagers eat a gallon of ice cream in one sitting?

Damaris

happylily

Well, if he is the only eating the container, no biggie.  After all, don't teenagers eat a gallon of ice cream in one sitting?

I said peppermint ice cream, and should have added that there are dark chocolate chips in it. Of course he's not the only one to assault the stuff!!! The difference is that I have more manners. I use a dirty bowl from the day before, not a cup!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

StepbyStep-SH

Time to teach the boy how to do dishes!

My son has a couple loads of clothes to get folded soon if he wants to earn some $$. He already folded two loads earlier this week. Isn't that why we have kids anyway? To do chores?

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Men...  And Scotty, think of the bacteria!!! 

Bacteria?  It's not like I pee in it... 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

They are passing out doctoral degrees here like it's going out of style.  With each name they call I hear a cash register ring! lol

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Bacteria?  It's not like I pee in it... 

Scotty, are you the kind of guy who doesn't wash his hands after he urinates?

- Andrew

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.4 this morning. Been a busy day at work

Marjorie

happylily

Scotty, when you repeatedly put your spoon in the container, with your saliva on it, you leave bacteria that will make the ice cream, or yogurt, turn faster. Of course, if you eat the gallon of ice cream in 2 days, it doesn't make much difference to the freshness of the product. 

12 miles at recovery, 9:04 average.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I went to Audubon and hit the Back Country loop, got 4 miles in. My ankles, calves or whatever the issue has been lately did better than I expected. After yesterday morning's run I was a little concerned that I pushed things too hard, but I took it easy and hiked the climbs rather than strained myself. Feeling good and glad I went and ran them, now I want to go to bed.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)