Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES sounds so... (Read 43 times)

LRB

What did you order.  I love their salads.  Hmmm, lunch for tomorrow, mine is 1.50 away.  Yum.

Veggie burger, fries and cole slaw.  I usually do not get the fries but with such a demanding strength workout I reasoned I needed the extra fat for muscle repair.  

MothAudio

I just don't go through life quoting movies, that's all.

What!?!

"Well, I'm afraid I cannot accept you as Rock Torrey's son. I think somebody got in there ahead of him."

Can anyone name the actor [w/o looking].

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

DavePNW

I just don't go through life quoting movies, that's all.

^ definitely not a guy.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

8 miles at 8:19 pace done on one of my hill routes.  How did I run a HM two days ago 20 sec/mile slower?       

<3

Yugo18

10 miles done.  Blah.  Tirrreeeed!

LRB

8 miles at 8:19 pace done on one of my hill routes.  How did I run a HM two days ago 20 sec/mile slower?       

Sorry.  The answer will come to you at some point though, it is too soon to speculate.

Hip Redux

Oh, we're doing movie quotes?  Big grin

Female fight club. We grease up, we pull in. Lillian doesn't know so it's 'Surprise, we're gonna fight!' We beat the shit out of her.

LRB

What!?!

"Well, I'm afraid I cannot accept you as Rock Torrey's son. I think somebody got in there ahead of him."

Can anyone name the actor [w/o looking].

I do not know that one but "What is it exactly that you do do?" is one of my favorites that not many people know what the hell I am talking about.  lol

Marjorie, I hope that you're enjoying your rest day.

Phil, that is a...mystery.

Yugo18, terrific ten-miler.

Weights and an hour on the ArcTrainer are done.

Do I really have to taper for three weeks? I don't wannaSad

LRB

Do I really have to taper for three weeks? I don't wannaSad

So do it for two weeks instead babe.

Thanks, RickSmile

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Good evening and Happy Monday, Dailies!

Weather was decent today so I did a "recovery" run of sorts. Basically a typical 3.5 mile run, around 10:06 pace. I wanted to run slower but I didn't. I guess I wanted to finish more than I wanted to slow the pace. Smile

Oh well, it was still a good run. Legs are a bit sore, but the knee is pretty good. That works for me!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

LRB

Legs are a bit sore, but the knee is pretty good. That works for me!

Excellent!

happylily

Argh! All these movie quotes I can't figure out. I won't be able to sleep tonight... 

10 recovery miles, 8:51 pace. Legs felt decent, but heart was tired. I guess that's the purpose of a recovery run.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Argh! All these movie quotes I can't figure out. I won't be able to sleep tonight... 

So give us one of yours?