Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: When your body says it 8:00, but the clock says it's 9:00 (Read 29 times)

DavePNW

we are under a winter storm watch and could get 12-18 inches of snow Monday night into Tuesday. 

I had a business trip scheduled to fly into Philly Monday night. It's been cancelled.

Dave

Zelanie

I was out there so fucking long I think I celebrated two birthdays!

Did you take some gels with you?

Zelanie

Except when I almost got hit by a car; pretty sure it was the closest call I've had.

That'll get your heart rate up!

Baboon

delicate flower

we are under a winter storm watch and could get 12-18 inches of snow Monday night into Tuesday. 

Yeah, what the hell is this shit?  Given the predicted timing of this and the fact that I have a 35 mile drive to/from work, I am planning on staying in a hotel across the street from work tomorrow and Tuesday nights.  #essentialpersonnel

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Some bread and milk remaining. Very few eggs.

GinnyinPA

I'm planning on making the snowstorm supply run after we go out to dinner. I have no idea what will be left on the shelves. I'm hoping most people will wait until the last minute to panic but you never know.  Fortunately, we have beer and bread in abundance, the rest is just filling in the cracks.

I did my 12 on the TM.  No coughing while I was running, but as soon as I stopped, my lungs went crazy. I hate being sick.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I'm planning on making the snowstorm supply run after we go out to dinner. I have no idea what will be left on the shelves. I'm hoping most people will wait until the last minute to panic but you never know.  Fortunately, we have beer and bread in abundance, the rest is just filling in the cracks.

I did my 12 on the TM.  No coughing while I was running, but as soon as I stopped, my lungs went crazy. I hate being sick.

They did not wait in the Baltimore burbs. Almost every single check out lane was open at the grocery store when I went about an hour ago. Plenty of milk (and non-milk) left. Eggs were really picked over. Plenty of corned beef left.

ETA, when I talked to my parents earlier, my mom had gone out in the morning. She said the grocery stores were packed in Hagerstown.

onemile

I ran 13

59 for the week

onemile

I ran 14.

I was out there so fucking long I think I celebrated two birthdays!

Are you planning on a spring half or sticking to 10k?

LRB

I ran 13

59 for the week

I have the 4 miles of :30 hard/2:30 moderate workout coming up. It took 17 fucking days to figure out how to program that stupid workout. I almost asked you for help!

I did say almost.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I have the 4 miles of :30 hard/2:30 moderate workout coming up. It took 17 fucking days to figure out how to program that stupid workout. I almost asked you for help!

I did say almost.

If you don't care about the splits, you can use the run/walk feature for that sort of stuff.

LRB

Are you planning on a spring half or sticking to 10k?

The 10k was yesterday, I went track instead. The half is in two weeks and I'm not sure if I'll be race ready, but wanted to knock out the prerequisite long run just in case. Getting sick really fucked up my schedule but I am feeling really good right now, so we will see...

LRB

If you don't care about the splits, you can use the run/walk feature for that sort of stuff.

How's that?

No more marathons

I had a business trip scheduled to fly into Philly Monday night. It's been cancelled.

Yeah, my trip to Chicago tomorrow morning has been cancelled too.

Now trying to reschedule three different meetings.  Not expecting to actually get in contact with anyone on a Sunday evening, and the alternative flights on Tuesday will fill fast.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

onemile

The 10k was yesterday, I went track instead. The half is in two weeks and I'm not sure if I'll be race ready, but wanted to knock out the prerequisite long run just in case. Getting sick really fucked up my schedule but I am feeling really good right now, so we will see...

I didn't know if you were planning on running more than one 10k. There's a lot of spring left