Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies - I Wanna Go Back To Bed (Read 39 times)

LRB

Tib/fib. Yahoo has graphic video disclaimers, but shows the picture   The picture needs it's own warning.

I did not see the video but pics of it are floating around online.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I wish I hadn't seen the picture. Men's vault scares me, they do some crazy shit. Heck, a broken leg on that vault is better than some of the other possible outcomes.

Zelanie

I was scrolling FB first thing this morning, and the Costa Rican news site I follow had the pic without a graphic warning or anything.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I was scrolling FB first thing this morning, and the Costa Rican news site I follow had the pic without a graphic warning or anything.

Yahoo had the picture as the lead into the story,no warnings. It was in the thumbnail pics by each Olympic story.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

A friend of mine posted the link for me to see (in FB).  It was not THAT bad...  I mean, it was for him, but I was expecting bone and shit coming out like a Tarantino movie.

Damaris

Someone posted a link without a warning. Fortunately it was an article where I just saw the headline and would have to scroll down to see the pic. I did not scroll. I'm sticking to watching swimming right now. Hard to break anything there.

So for those who saw it - how does it compare to Theismann? I think that's still the benchmark for gruesome leg injuries.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Well that is painful to look at 

Yeah, Suicide Squad is not your typical movie and I felt it honestly succeeded in making the viewer feel for the villains and root for them.

I was very upset with the ending, that Amanda Waller is the true villain in that movie 

And no nearly naked scenes of Jai/Boomerang!!!!  That was probably the most upsetting, for me.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Someone posted a link without a warning. Fortunately it was an article where I just saw the headline and would have to scroll down to see the pic. I did not scroll. I'm sticking to watching swimming right now. Hard to break anything there.

So for those who saw it - how does it compare to Theismann? I think that's still the benchmark for gruesome leg injuries.

It is not really that bad to see.  I mean, no blood, no nothing but a jello leg.  But I am married to a doctor and I saw him brain surgery wound, so nothing gross me out, I guess.

Damaris