Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #223 (Read 26 times)

Cyberic

For Achilles, higher drop, not too cushy midsole (so the drop stays highish)

Cyberic

Bondi 6, 4mm super cushy sole... exactly the opposite of what I think is good for Achilles issues, but what do I know?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good thing I ran on the TM early enough because the Derecho or however they are calling the storm that passed left us without power with the first gust. Everywhere else has power but my area. 🤦‍♀️

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.3 miles and lower body strength training.

I figure Gettysburg happening is dependent on what is also going on in MD, WV and VA at the very least.

RunningOnSand

Yes, this! This is what I have been trying to do. Until I ordered the bondis. 

I'll probably use them for walking shoes.

RunningOnSand

Bondi 6, 4mm super cushy sole... exactly the opposite of what I think is good for Achilles issues, but what do I know?

This is what I'd been trying to do as well. I have no business ordering these new shoes, lol.

DavePNW

Good thing I ran on the TM early enough because the Derecho or however they are calling the storm that passed left us without power with the first gust. Everywhere else has power but my area. 🤦‍♀️

They should have called it the Izquierda.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

They should have called it the Izquierda.

Right? I thought the same, lol.

We had no power until midnight, but still wasn't able to sleep much. At least everything around us had power so we went out to dinner while we waited.

Having said that, giving medication to cats in the dark (or by the light of a candle) was fun...not.

Damaris

onemile

totally agree.  4mm drop soft kinvaras killed my achilles and I couldn't even walk in them. send them back.