Beginners and Beyond

Saturday Nov 12 (Read 46 times)

Zelanie

I'm sure there are times you though you did. 

I was the most overqualified pizza maker ever.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm no longer taking the meds that have a major side effect of leg swelling and water retention, so hoping for the next flight to a marathon to not be plagued by chicken eating, like LRB recommends.  Cause I sure like carbs and fat!

Damaris

delicate flower

Vacation plus being sick has wiped me out.  I skipped my run today, because the hell with it.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Finally wrote a thank you email to hubby's neurosurgeon and now I'm trying to stop crying.  Bah. 4 months post surgery, man.

Damaris

From the Internet.

And, did you know the creators of thef snow were originaly going to have them moving to New York? Not sure what they would've named the show then.

I bet they came up with the premise thinking that New York was the polar opposite of hillbilly country, and then someone like me was like "HOLY SHIT, GUYS, we could make the name a hilarious pun if you have them go to Beverly Hills instead!!" I adore a good pun (and let's be real, a lot of bad puns too).

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Just before noon I took Dorian and the dogs out for a very easy 3.2 mile hike, Jetta has so much pent up energy it's driving her crazy......

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

GinnyinPA

12 miles this morning...going to a birthday celebration for a relative who's 90 years young...yikes. That's a lot of years. The question I had was what do you give someone at 90. There'll be a dj, mariachi, bar. Might as well live it up.  Have a good Saturday all.

For my 92 year old father, a bottle of good wine or scotch is always welcome.