Beginners and Beyond

:( So Sad :( (Read 70 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Normally I trust running out in the country or urban area more than the city, but you never know.... bad things can happen anywhere.

Jetta can have a scary face when you're splashing/flicking water at her face, but I don't have pics or video of that yet... I'll have to sometime this week and post them.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Imma have to start carrying my glock on my runs.

The thought has crossed my mind. (you would need a wagon for that thing though!)

onemile

(you would need a wagon for that thing though!)

I think I could get by with a holster 

Hip Redux

Normally I trust running out in the country or urban area more than the city, but you never know.... bad things can happen anywhere.

Yeah, Princeton MA is a pretty small town, like 4000 people.

It sucks to have two back to back cases like this, but think about how many people go jogging every day across the country and nothing ever happens to them.  The odds are still in your favor, assuming you don't go running in the worst part of town or something.

I do enjoy seeing the men (not necessarily here) post things like "I'm never worried when I go for a run."  Yeah, go figure.  

LRB

I think I could get by with a holster 

lol - Everyone I know that has one it's the size of a cannon.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

My Ruger 40C is a bit heavy for running with, but DH has what we call the Noisey Cricket. It's a Sig Sauer P238, a lot lighter and smaller than mine.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)