Beginners and Beyond

Monday, September 19 (Read 33 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

My phone doesn't like curse words, and thinks it knows what I am trying to type...

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

bluerun

Super B****

It has occurred to me that if my legs don't let me wear compression gear soon, I will need to buy some tights.  Because I don't think I own a single pair that aren't compression.  Oh boy.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Rest day today. bahahahaha. Dealing with some pretty harsh blisters today. I do believe I will lose all the toenails especially the two big ones. It is not unexpected but very disappointing because it took me two years to regrow them back from the last time I raced NC24. lol

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Cyberic

Rest day today. bahahahaha. Dealing with some pretty harsh blisters today. I do believe I will lose all the toenails especially the two big ones. It is not unexpected but very disappointing because it took me two years to regrow them back from the last time I raced NC24. lol

Think of all the time and money you save on nail polish, and remover!

LRB

I lost four nails when it was all said and done after Boston (the second and pinky on each foot). I couldn't imagine the trauma it would take to peel these sawz-all blades off my big toes. lol

MTA: Actually, it was six. The third toenail on each foot as well. 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Berthaslayer, all toenails? I can't even imagine.

I think today's going to be a rest day. DH and I went out for dinner/early anniversary instead.

For all the grammar folks:

delicate flower

4 miles done at 7:32 pace.  Not sure how or why that felt so easy two days removed from a HM.

<3

LRB

4 miles done at 7:32 pace.  Not sure how or why that felt so easy two days removed from a HM.

Aren't you going with your usual "you didn't race it hard enough" line?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

5.3 easy miles tonight with Dorian and the dogs.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)