Beginners and Beyond

Week 44 Penguins are going for the chocolate!! (10/27-11/02) (Read 7 times)

GinnyinPA

HM - I hope your rehearsal isn't cancelled. Local parents are freaking because there are supposed to be thunderstorms this evening just when the kids are out. I think most will end up going to church or school functions so they don't have to deal with the rain, so we'll end up with lots of candy.

D - did you get your run done yesterday or did your leg hurt too much? Safe travels today. Have you driven in snow before? Do you have snow tires?

We've got all day rain here so I'll either do a few on the TM or cross-train later.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon!  I took my RD yesterday because they told me they would let me go earlier today due to the sleet/snow coming.  I am home and will run later tonight.

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

You're going to have to get some Yaktrax, Docket!!  Rehearsal was cancelled for last night, not long after they put us all under a tornado watch.  We had quite a bit of wind and rain, but never lost power, so that's all good.  I didn't complain about the extra sleep!

And speaking of extra sleep, I woke up a little late and didn't have time for any exercises this morning, but did bike in.  Tonight I have to make dough for communion bread for church on Sunday.  I think kneading counts as cross-training!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Stay safe!

I have 8 tonight. Ran 7 with hubby last night in the wind and flurries and loved it.

Damaris