Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #10 (Read 34 times)

Cyberic

RoS, Onemile has a Fenix 6s with music. It's not the fact that it's just a Fenix that lets her listen to music on the watch, it's the fact that the 6S, like some Forerunner models have music on them. Otherwise, the Fenix will probably only be able to control your phone's music app via Bluetooth.

RunningOnSand

RoS, Onemile has a Fenix 6s with music. It's not the fact that it's just a Fenix that lets her listen to music on the watch, it's the fact that the 6S, like some Forerunner models have music on them. Otherwise, the Fenix will probably only be able to control your phone's music app via Bluetooth.

Ah! So maybe I’m not as techie illiterate as I thought! 😂 Thanks, Cy!

onemile

Ah! So maybe I’m not as techie illiterate as I thought! 😂 Thanks, Cy!

sorry I missed your comment re: this! yeah this is a new feature on the newest fenix - my old one did not have it but with the new ones you can load stuff to listen to on your watch and listen via bluetooth headphones. With the old one you would need your phone in your pocket.

RunningOnSand

sorry I missed your comment re: this! yeah this is a new feature on the newest fenix - my old one did not have it but with the new ones you can load stuff to listen to on your watch and listen via bluetooth headphones. With the old one you would need your phone in your pocket.

No prob! This board can move pretty fast. That’s so awesome your new one can do this!

DavePNW

Here’s my music system.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

Here’s my music system.

I think I have one of these buried in a drawer somewhere. I was the coolest person EVER when I got that.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

RunningOnSand

Here’s my music system.

LOL

RunningOnSand

I think I have one of these buried in a drawer somewhere. I was the coolest person EVER when I got that.

Previous to that, mine was an actual boom box. Remember those? 

bluerun

Super B****

Previous to that, mine was an actual boom box. Remember those? 

Well, yes, but you couldn't run with those! I have a tape recorder buried somewhere too. And a Discman. And let's not forget my Game Boy (the old-school big gray ones, not the cool little colorful ones). I really need to throw out my entire bureau but it scares me so I never go in there. I have problems.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Half Crazy K 2.0

We still have a boombox and this high tech device built in to the kitchen

Half Crazy K 2.0

Hey Baboon, I think you made Sports Illustrated! Well, sort of. Aren't you running by in the bckground of the video?

sdWhiskers

HCK wins today, lol

Is that next to the ice box and butter churn?

We still have a boombox and this high tech device built in to the kitchen

Cyberic

I had a boom box in like 1984-1990. Dual tape deck, auto-reverse!

Half Crazy K 2.0

HCK wins today, lol

Is that next to the ice box and butter churn?

LOL. No. I'm sure this was super high tech when the house was built in 1990. Aat least DH and I know what it is and it actually still works.

sdWhiskers

Ha, my wife does not listen to podcasts AFAIK, but she loves those true crime TV shows. I am a little afraid that she is planning something.

I like watching those too

Not sure why but it makes my skin crawl to listen to the chit chat / small talk that goes on in the podcasts that I've tried to listen. Like listening to radio morning shows or talk shows (GMA, Ellen, etc). Just BLAH BLAH BLAH. I've tried a few podcasts with topics in running, personal finance, true crime, how things work, etc

I think maybe audio books could be fine. Otherwise, I would rather read about it than listen to someone tell me about it. Probably the same reason that I dis-enable all the stupid videos when reading the news online.