Beginners and Beyond

Tyromancy Tuesday Penguins (Read 23 times)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

HsM - If you look at the other pics, I'm taller than everyone...lol  I'm 6'4".  My wife is 5'11" and change.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Singer who runs a smidge

I had a friend in grad school who was 6'4".  Now all I need to do is picture you as "Brian height"! 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

SheCan

*Waves @ everyone*

Yesterday did a short run, and today, I'm off to do some errands.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Eating lunch now - lean cuisine meal - and then will head home to let the electrician in.

Jerry hope your slow day is speeding up so your work day will be over in no time. My wife works at a bank too.  It's not small though.

Enjoy the rest day, Mitch, or the miles will Bella if you get out there.

Gotta love days like that, Zelanie, where it is so nice and you are feeling good, you just go a little longer!  How many of those days do you get in Oregon?  I guess living in Oregon, you pretty much have to love rain.

95 is not so bad, redrum, if you have low humidity and dewpoint accompanying it.  Good luck with that.

Hope the day off is helpful for your niggling injuries, Jack!

Dang, Lauren, still wearing 3 layers in April, that's just sad...hope you get a spring and summer this year!

HsM, apparently the cheese divination thing was used quite a bit in medieval times.  No refrigeration back then so I guess they had to do something with the cheese when it started to spoil.   Good luck with your upcoming contest!

Hope your weather improves, Ginny!  I look at both accuweather and weather channel....and they never agree with each other. So I kinda 'average' it out between the two of them, lol.

Awood, did you get to sneak in your run?

Happy errand-ing, SheCan!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Morning!  "Accidentally" ran 6 last night instead of 5 because it was so nice outside.  Today is 5 with strides.

Pretty soon, it will be "oops, accidentally ran 26 miles"  

Zelanie

Pretty soon, it will be "oops, accidentally ran 26 miles"

Nope, I'la leave that for D2.

Scotty- It's pretty nice in Oregon all summer long. Very low humidity and nice temps.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

7 TM miles done.  And the TM was the right decision.

Damaris

Zelanie

D- Glad you have the TM these days.  Got my 5 done with 8 x 100.  And it was 70 degrees. Smile

hog4life

5.8 on the bike, then 5 with Bella.