Beginners and Beyond

Ummmm.... Dailies.... Hello...... Anybody Awake this Sunday?. (Read 37 times)

Cyberic

I don't know why everyone was getting so excited about the heat... 

Because we get really hot, and running becomes pure misery, maybe? Just a wild guess.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I don't know why everyone was getting so excited about the heat... it wasn't really that bad.  

Because the media needed something else to talk about besides the RNC and DNC.

bluerun

Super B****

Because we get really hot, and running becomes pure misery, maybe? Just a wild guess.

Well, that's just it.  It wasn't so hot!

Because the media needed something else to talk about besides the RNC and DNC.

I actually approve of this plan.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This, cause the heat here is pretty much misery.  Maybe bluerun was lucky her area wasn't melting?

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

20 on the TM earlier today, followed by Chinese food, yum.  Ended up with 47 miles this week and, considering I took off the first three days of this week, that's not that bad.  I really did not know how much would I have been able to run this week.

My mom seems to have a brain aneurysm.  The surgeon will see her tomorrow, so not sure if they can do surgery.  I cannot travel now until husband can be by himself but at some point, I am going to have to go home and see her.  "See her", not stay and take care of her.  I hope my family understands that cause they are all already asking when I am coming in.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Glad to see you back!

It was just a fleshwound.

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

My mom seems to have a brain aneurysm.

My mom got that about 3 years ago. They fixed her up no problem at the hospital. Hope it goes well for your mom too.

Cyberic

Well, that's just it.  It wasn't so hot!

I endure cold better. Not saying I prefer winter, just that I don't suffer as much.

MTA; And I'm muuuuch better with the heat since I started running. My body is better at cooling itself. Before I was miserable.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My mom got that about 3 years ago. They fixed her up no problem at the hospital. Hope it goes well for your mom too.

She is heading to surgery this week, according to her.  She is whining they won't let her out of the hospital and I'm like hello?  I might have to leave my husband for two days and go to PR to see her.  I think by the weekend hubby will be OK for that.  He is normal and all but something tells me letting him drive 5 days post surgery might be too much stress on me (not him!).  LOL.

Damaris

LRB

Summer is easily my least favorite season to run in, and that's coming off a year removed from two of the coldest winters in this state's history.

The thing I hate most about winter running is the eternal darkness, everything else, I can pretty much handle.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The thing I hate most about winter running is the eternal summer, even then.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

I endure cold better. Not saying I prefer winter, just that I don't suffer as much.

MTA; And I'm muuuuch better with the heat since I started running. My body is better at cooling itself. Before I was miserable.

I guess I'm the opposite, then.  I suffer a whole lot in the winter.  While I might slow down a bit in the heat, it doesn't seem to affect me as much as it does a lot of people, so it's my favorite season!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

workinprogress11

5 with a great unexpected lightning show during the last mile.  I actually ducked once, haha.

LRB

5 with a great unexpected lightning show during the last mile.  I actually ducked once, haha.

Hell yeah, thunder and lightening will do that. lol