Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: Man plans, God Laughs (Read 36 times)

Cyberic

While you're at it, check the main page, someone is looking for help finding extra-long men's tights.

LOL

I wear 36" inseam, not 34".  But I don't wear tights, so I can't answer. I'll go read the thread, though. Maybe some others will give me good hints. I think I'd have to go shop in Sweden, or one of those northern European countries, where men are long and thin.

DavePNW

That run was fuckin rough.   The heat was a bad as you'd think it was. Regardless of how I got there, I had a great race. Look at my placements. Holy shit!

More later .I'm exhausted.

Impressive results.

Dave

GinnyinPA

Way to go Baboon!

Baboon

delicate flower

BTW I accidentally left my Garmin backlight on so it died at mile 8 of the run. 18 miles of flying blind. I'm surprised my splits weren't worse.

<3

Cyberic

That run was fuckin rough.   The heat was a bad as you'd think it was. Regardless of how I got there, I had a great race. Look at my placements. Holy shit!

More later .I'm exhausted.

Great job, man!

DavePNW

BTW I accidentally left my Garmin backlight on so it died at mile 8 of the run. 18 miles of flying blind. I'm surprised my splits weren't worse.

Crap, that would drive me insane.

Dave

KCRuns

CONGRATS Baboon and Lauren! That’s some awesome racing today!

Onemile, your splits are crazy impressive, like a metronome. You’re going to be a great pacer!

I ran a little over 3 easy recovery miles this morning with my SIL. I love running in the fall!  Then we went to the Bears game where I had fun watching DH and his brother be giddy over how great the Bears played today 

DavePNW

Then we went to the Bears game where I had fun watching DH and his brother be giddy over how great the Bears played today 

Envious!

Dave

From the Internet.

Thanks folks!

HOLY COW Boon that is some misery! The Garmin thing would drive me nuts. Congrats on the placement despite the heat and dead Garmin!