Beginners and Beyond

NYC Marathon! Who's watching? (Read 73 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Surprisingly enough, Pamela Anderson is through mile 23 with a 4:46:XX.  She won't break 5 hours but she will finish.  My guess is she will be around a 5:15

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

PA race report. Gun went off, bounce, bounce, bounce, why are these guys not passing me, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, why are these guys not passing me, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, why are these guys not passing me, bounce, bounce, bounce. I crossed the line and 30 guys tripped trying to hang the medal around my neck.

Hip Redux

Surprisingly enough, Pamela Anderson is through mile 23 with a 4:46:XX.  She won't break 5 hours but she will finish.  My guess is she will be around a 5:15

Looks like 5:41, if I have the right Pam Anderson (no bra sizes in the athlete info).

Looks like D is at mile 24!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Damaris (Docket Rocket) just crossed the finish line, unofficial time of - well, I'll let her tell y'all when she's ready.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Looks like 5:41, if I have the right Pam Anderson (no bra sizes in the athlete info).

Looks like D is at mile 24!

At another site someone posted this about her marathon efforts:  Pamela Anderson was running the race for a charity, she said she was woefully unprepared but had caught the running bug and was not going to be a "one-and-done".

happylily

Venom... bounce, bounce... LOL... Pamela is a Canadian hero of mine and 5:41 isn't bad for a star of such enormous proportion. Big grin

D. did better in New York than she did last week at MCM! Wait... did I say "last week"? Shocked

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

GC100k

btw, what happened during the race last year?  I'm not sure they mentioned if anything went on around race time last year.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

My friend finished in 3:50. He didn't train, he just.....ran it. Granted he hit the half mark in 1:40, so that's quite a positive split. But still. Shocked

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to