Friday - Word (Read 31 times)

LRB

I ran 6.

It was a slog until the last mile, then I actually ran. 👍

bluerun

Super B****

I ran 6.

It was a slog until the last mile, then I actually ran. 👍

But the last mile was only a few seconds faster than the second...

10 trainer miles + AlterG 10K.  I really, really, really wanted to run outside since it's so gorgeous (for running, it's freezing otherwise), but I was scared to do that.  Since I have a mile race to suck at on Sunday, and all.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

'Morning, kids!  LMAO.  2300 yard swim done before work.  Crowded pool meant me and the wife had to split a lane.  Fortunately I managed to not clock her.  I've got a easy run later, which I am looking forward to.  I've had hard workouts six of the last seven days, so I could use something easy.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 5 miles tonight.

Z, the USPS closed operations yesterday so if they didn't send it, you won't get it now. Sad

Damaris

delicate flower

Stay safe this weekend, Docket!

<3

LRB

But the last mile was only a few seconds faster than the second...

10 trainer miles + AlterG 10K.  I really, really, really wanted to run outside since it's so gorgeous (for running, it's freezing otherwise), but I was scared to do that.  Since I have a mile race to suck at on Sunday, and all.

The final time of the split was about 10 seconds off. There were three, sharp left-hand turns in the final tenth of that mile. I walk those because my ankle doesn't like turning left whilst running for some stupid reason, a lesson I've learned the hard way. But yeah, it felt great.

LRB

Morning!  I have 5 miles tonight.

Z, the USPS closed operations yesterday so if they didn't send it, you won't get it now. Sad

Are you coming to us from the freeway or the crib?

Zelanie

What about neither rain nor snow nor dark or night...?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Are you coming to us from the freeway or the crib?

It's a 10 hour drive to Orlando and there is almost no gas in the state.  There is no place to go.

The forecast is better.  Entering near Naples, which is West of us.  The more West at this point, the better for us.

Damaris

Runshortii

I did a 5 mile slog before work. Last 20 miler this weekend, until I decide to train for another one of these things 

LRB

How are you?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

It doesn't mention flood and wind.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Zelanie

How are you?

OK. Getting the school year started. Plus we had like 12 days of smoke which really wasn't runnable.

LRB

OK. 

Cool. That's better than not okay. 👍

It's a 10 hour drive to Orlando and there is almost no gas in the state.  There is no place to go.

The forecast is better.  Entering near Naples, which is West of us.  The more West at this point, the better for us.

Good! Also for my parents in Boca Raton. They are already going to their designated shelter today as instructed, the local high school. Seems pretty early, but I guess they want to get people to start moving so there isn't a last minute crush. And my mom follows instructions.

Dave