Beginners and Beyond

Questioning FriDailies (Read 18 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

SDW - Was it work or bed yesterday?  Feeling any better?

Dan - Did the rain come to save you from running?

Where was everyone yesterday?  We had all of 7 posts from just 5 people even though 18 people visited the site/thread.  Lurkers outnumbering posters by more than 2:1.

I'm planning on a midday run today.  In other good news, March is a 3-paycheck month. :-)

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Half Crazy K 2.0

I checked a few time but no running yesterday.  Was in office and finishing up our budget for next year. It's submitted and now we wait.

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning.  I slogged through 5 tired legs, tired body, no energy miles before sunrise.  Just one of those runs where I had nothing.  I think it's good though to get one of those out of my system on a day when I don't have a hard workout scheduled.  That's all for today, so it's mostly a recovery day.  I am in the office now for the first time in a week.  Looks like I didn't miss much.

In other good news, March is a 3-paycheck month. :-)

You must get paid on Fridays.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have the 3 I missed on Wednesday and Pilates. This is my Friday off but Hershey started meowing at 2am and woke me up several times, sigh.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

SDW - Was it work or bed yesterday?  Feeling any better?

Some of both. I think I have strep throat. Which shockingly didn't come from the Kid.

I usually will run through sneezing and coughing but not this--fever, aches, etc.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Some of both. I think I have strep throat. Which shockingly didn't come from the Kid.

I usually will run through sneezing and coughing but not this--fever, aches, etc.

Ugh. Feel better.

Damaris

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

SDW - Yeah, running with a fever just isn't worth it.  Get well.

Baboon - Correct; Friday is payday for me.

4¾ miles at lunch time for me.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

sdWhiskers

So after an urgent care visit I'm negative for Covid, Flu and strep. Settling in on the couch with the cat for the day.

DavePNW

Missed checking in yesterday because I did my 6pm brewery run group. Then turned around at 6am and did this:

I slogged through 5 9 tired legs, tired body, no energy miles before sunrise.  Just one of those runs where I had nothing.  I think it's good though to get one of those out of my system on a day when I don't have a hard workout scheduled. 

Crazy slow and sluggish. But hopefully it'll work out like when I had a similar Friday run a couple weeks ago, and went out the next day and crushed my LR. Because tomorrow I'm going to try 18 and finish with 8 MP, and see if I can do that at 7:20. Thoughts and prayers.

It was 38 for my run this morning but it's supposed to get to 60; tomorrow is 39 in the AM but a high near 70. And most importantly, not even raining.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 miles in 75 and humid followed by lower body strength training.

sdWhiskers, hope you are feeling better. I don;t know about this latest version of covid, but with the fall one, people at work weren;t testing positive until day 4 or 5 (and not masking, so it spread like wildfire).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Missed checking in yesterday because I did my 6pm brewery run group. Then turned around at 6am and did this:

Crazy slow and sluggish. But hopefully it'll work out like when I had a similar Friday run a couple weeks ago, and went out the next day and crushed my LR. Because tomorrow I'm going to try 18 and finish with 8 MP, and see if I can do that at 7:20. Thoughts and prayers.

It was 38 for my run this morning but it's supposed to get to 60; tomorrow is 39 in the AM but a high near 70. And most importantly, not even raining.

We hit 70s two days this week and today went from 40F feels like 38F and stormy to full blown sun and 60s. Glad I went when it was not sunny. We have no shade right now. Anywhere.

Damaris