Beginners and Beyond

Foot in Mouth Disease FriDAILIES (Read 41 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Bluerun, I hate it when that happens. Holabird Sports is on my drive home, somehow new shoes find me.

Cyberic

I'll probably wear them for the 10K.

Looking for an excuse before you start the race? Why won't you wear your magic shoes?

bluerun

Super B****

Bluerun, I hate it when that happens. Holabird Sports is on my drive home, somehow new shoes find me.

I'd be in trouble if a place like that was on my way home!!  Though I guess Paragon IS on my way home... I don't usually stop in there, though. Such self-control.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

Looking for an excuse before you start the race? Why won't you wear your magic shoes?

Because the magic shoes are only for HM PR attempts.  I'm going to try these before the race -- I do have two weeks -- and if worse comes to worse, I'll go with something else proven.  Not like I don't have many options from which to choose, or anything...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I had a little accident on the way home from work.  Oops?

Hey, at least you don't have to pay for the NYCM lottery anymore!

Love them!  Which ones are those?

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sheesh, you have been busy!

Ran 3 and lifted weights.  Now I wait.  And drink a bit.

Damaris

Cyberic

Just baught a pair of shoes online. I've said this before, but you guys are lucky with the price you pay for running shoes.

Bought a pair of Saucony Ride 8s (the 9s have been out for a few months now) and paid $115 (100 + 15% tax) for them, and it's a pretty good deal. For you guys it's almost the price you pay in LRS, for newer models.

LRB

FYI for Saturday stalking.  Updates at 10K, 13.1, 17, 20, 25.1 and finish.  It's Chronotrack though so it probably won't work.

https://results.chronotrack.com/event/results/event/event-18355

I CAN HANDLE THE PRESSURE.

Quoted so it's within arm's length tomorrow.

Half Crazy K 2.0

6.4 and some core work.

DavePNW

Quoted so it's within arm's length tomorrow.

Please requote when you start the thread tomorrow AM, tyvm.

I have no idea what the tracking deal on mine is, if any. I'm sure you guys will figure it out.

MTA: looks like there is some kind of live tracking, and I am #923.

In other news, I had reported that we were making a family weekend trip out of it, although it was not my favorite idea. Long story short, DD has a ton of homework, and we decided to cancel the first night. DW will still come, and will leave the kids at home. Better I think. And it will be nice for her to be able to drive me home.

Dave

Cyberic

Please requote when you start the thread tomorrow AM, tyvm.

I have no idea what the tracking deal on mine is, if any. I'm sure you guys will figure it out.

MTA: looks like there is some kind of live tracking, and I am #923.

In other news, I had reported that we were making a family weekend trip out of it, although it was not my favorite idea. Long story short, DD has a ton of homework, and we decided to cancel the first night. DW will still come, and will leave the kids at home. Better I think. And it will be nice for her to be able to drive me home.

The woman traveled with me to Boston. There are advantages to this and disadvantages.

DavePNW

The woman traveled with me to Boston. There are advantages to this and disadvantages.

Spill!

Dave

onemile

I ran 7 and then took Bruno to nosework. He can now search a warehouse room for a handkerchief that I wore around my neck for 30 minutes.

DavePNW

Anyone not run the day before a marathon? Not sure I will be able to squeeze one in tomorrow morning.

Dave

onemile

Anyone not run the day before a marathon? Not sure I will be able to squeeze one in tomorrow morning.

When I followed the Higdon plan for my first...