Beginners and Beyond

Good race pics (Read 117 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I wouldn't have have used freaking either.

Nice pics, Zel!

Damaris

Zelanie

You guys are all too kind.  If only I could take a good photo for my work badge that I have to wear every day!

LRB

Sure glad I don't have to sit in the corner.

You?  Never! 

LRB

If only I could take a good photo for my work badge that I have to wear every day!

I hear ya, I hate my stupid looking face.  It has a tendency of looking stupid when I need it to look normal.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You guys are all too kind.  If only I could take a good photo for my work badge that I have to wear every day!

Ugh, mine looks horrible too!

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

Ugh, mine looks horrible too!

Bahaha… I have two (one for the building, one for my floor), and neither of them is truly horrific.  Then again, I actually have a decent photo on my license, so I'm just a freak.  

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

My drivers license is not that bad, I have pretty decent luck with them.  I did have one once though where my head looked like it had be shrunken.  lol

happylily

Confession: I had to renew my health insurance card a few months ago. I had my picture taken for it, but did not look at it when the photographer handed it to me. I then filled the proper paperwork, attached the picture to it and handed everything to a clerk at a clinic. All without having looked at my picture. Everything was sent to Quebec City for processing, then my new card with my new picture on it was mailed back to me and I placed it in my wallet. It's been at least 3 months since I received it and I still haven't looked at the picture. That's how afraid of it I am. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Bahaha… I have two (one for the building, one for my floor), and neither of them is truly horrific.  Then again, I actually have a decent photo on my license, so I'm just a freak.  

I will post the pic tomorrow (sans the secret shit in the ID).  It's very bad.  good thing I'm way thinner than that pic.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

My drivers license is not that bad, I have pretty decent luck with them.  I did have one once though where my head looked like it had be shrunken.  lol

"Once"?  The picture on my license is the same one that I had on my learner's permit.  I was 16.  

chasing the impossible

LRB

"Once"?  The picture on my license is the same one that I had on my learner's permit.  I was 16.  

Wowza!

Post that pic lily.  

My passport photo is *awful*.  I look like a meth-head who hasn't slept in a week.  Annd, it's good for 10 years! 

Zelanie

I was 100 pounds heavier in my passport photo.  Luckily it still worked to get me to Costa Rica and back!  Customs agents didn't pay any attention, but I got a few funny looks when trying to use it as ID with my credit card.

Little Blue

My passport photo is *awful*.  I look like a meth-head who hasn't slept in a week.  Annd, it's good for 10 years! 

I was looking at our passports recently.  My husband's looks like the closest thing he'll ever have to a mug shot.  Smile much?

bluerun

Super B****

I was looking at our passports recently.  My husband's looks like the closest thing he'll ever have to a mug shot.  Smile much?

One of my coworkers has a driver's license photo that seriously looks like it belongs on America's Most Wanted.  It's scary.  (And it's not mean of me to say this because he said it first!)

chasing the impossible