Calm & Quiet SunDAILIES (Read 32 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

61.4 miles for the week.

64.5 for the week.

God dammit.

<3

LRB

My Garmin keeps auto detecting my Lactate Threshold pace  much worse than last year, which was worse than two years ago . Maybe my HM time wasn't a fluke after all, and my fitness is on the downhill.

MTA: I should get my Stryd in the mail this week. Maybe I'll be able to get some reliable numbers out of that thing.

If I relied on that thing for anything other than to record an activity, I'd be better served retiring lol

Cyberic

If I relied on that thing for anything other than to record an activity, I'd be better served retiring lol

They keep adding stuff to the watches, but if it's useless, then ... well it's pretty useless.

LRB

They keep adding stuff to the watches, but if it's useless, then ... well it's pretty useless.

I couldn't say it's useless, it's just there...

DavePNW

Honestly that’s all I want.

Dave

Feeling much better. Washer and dryer were delivered and I put all our figurines and part of our paintings in their rightful place. I actually put all our PR stuff on top of the chimney.  Never had a chimney before!

I think you meant ‘fireplace mantel’... top of the chimney is outside above the roof

LRB

Honestly that’s all I want.

What an emotional roller coaster you're on!

sdWhiskers

I think you meant ‘fireplace mantel’... top of the chimney is outside above the roof

Lol I thought the same thing. I also thought PR stuff was race medals. So hanging them outside  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

PR stuff = Puerto Rico stuff.

I came back from lunch and my first floor is flooded in the kitchen and living room because the morons installed the washer wrong.  Lowes is sending someone in 10 minutes to come see and fix it.  I have not even started washing anything (that was their test wash).  I can't even go out of the house without disaster striking.

When I came in I noticed the water and three cats skiing to it.  They had fun...

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

Beautiful day for running. I finished in 3:39:20. My copacer (URP) finished in 3:36:39  and RRP ran a 2:57:38!!

👌🏻

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

I learned to change a tire! My car also fell on my arm 🤕

chasing the impossible

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Took Dorian and the dogs hiking 5 miles this morning.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

I learned to change a tire! My car also fell on my arm 🤕

Hopefully you make it sound worse than it actually is.

bluerun

Super B****

Hopefully you make it sound worse than it actually is.

The whole car didn’t LITERALLY land on me! The emergency brake wasn’t on and the back wheels started to roll while my arm was under the wheel well because I was putting on the front tire. Said arm hurts, oddly enough.

chasing the impossible

GinnyinPA

Bluerun - ouch. Are you bruised?  Nice race. Do you like 30k distance? I'd like to try that someday. It's over before you hit the wall, hopefully.

Onemile - great pacing.

I ran 12.2,