Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES "Insight" (Read 34 times)

DavePNW

I actually think they emailed it to me as a spreadsheet. Or some type of attachment. I didn't have a website to log into.

Yeah I think you sent it to me, and I remember it as a spreadsheet or word doc with embedded table. They've gone all high tech. You log on to their website, and there is a calendar populated with the scheduled workout for each day. You can also import your actual workout, or sync with either GarminConnect or Strava, and add it to the calendar along with the plan. Pretty nice, although I'd still like to have an overall plan I can just look at. The calendar view only shows the title (e.g. "Easy Run"), then you have to click or hover to get the full details. I can print the full plan, but that ends up with 20 pages of text.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

Two dives in, my eardrums did not explode.  I am so tired that I think I should just go to sleep now and stay asleep until tomorrow morning to do it all over again.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Runshortii

SRD for me. I picked up to work night shift tonight, it sounded like a good idea at the time 

No more marathons

. A 4 mile run is almost like not running.

I almost didn't run  3.4 miles tonight.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

5 done.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 with strides and strength training. Did a bunch of loops around a townhouse community near me to stay close to home. The storm finally decided to come through 30 minutes after I got home. There's been lots of flooding around me this past week and for some reason my area is missing all the rain, our grass is getting crunchy.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

5.6 today. It seemed hotter than the temperature indicated.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.