Beginners and Beyond

The last Saturdailies of fall (Read 40 times)

LRB

It was 2 loops; after the first, I did not see a single other 10k runner. 

That had to of sucked. 

And why are you running in Michigan weather ffs? 

Zelanie

Dave, let's just assume you won!

No snow here yet, maybe we'll get lucky?

My friend made it home off the interstate. She had enough gas that she was able to idle for all of the hours that she was stuck. She didn't have water, but that might be for the best since there were also no bathrooms.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Glad Gracie and Bruno are doing good.

Watched Rogue One today. For SW fans, and it was pretty good.

Damaris

This was my 15th race of the year. 

Dave

That had to of sucked. 

And why are you running in Michigan weather ffs? 

It did. I am going to use that as one of my excuses for underperforming.

It was not actually MI weather, because there was not a foot of snow.

Dave

LRB

Dats wassup.

I had 9, most of which were run at medium effort or some kind of stupid experiment. I will eclipse 2000 miles though and went injury free for only the second year out of six, so I'm actually pretty happy. I mean if you're not running, shit just sucks.

#priorities

onemile

I ran 3 outside but it was so slow-going in the snow I decided to do the rest on the treadmill - 7 total

LRB

I ran 3 outside but it was so slow-going in the snow I decided to do the rest on the treadmill - 7 total

I only need to run 6 or 7 miles tomorrow, but the roads and sidewalks are all kinds of jacked up still. So I might end up driving 35 minutes to run 60.

onemile

I only need to run 6 or 7 miles tomorrow, but the roads and sidewalks are all kinds of jacked up still. So I might end up driving 35 minutes to run 60.

I think tomorrow is going to be my indoor track day

onemile

It looks like I have 13 but might do a NYE 5k

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 on the treadmill. The warming to the 40s that the weather folks were calling for did not happen. Not sure if sidewalks have improved, they were a skating rink earlier today.

Despite the horrendous weather, there was actually a race this morning in the city. I don't get it. I-95 is still closed from the 55 vehicle crash at 5am. How do you justify any police and first responders at the event? And the news said unless it is an emergency, don't go out on the roads.

It looks like I have 13 but might do a NYE 5k

Probably something like this?

Dave

onemile

Probably something like this?

Yup 

LRB

I'll be happy when tomorrow comes, every time I open this thread the movie Legends of the Fall come to mind.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeap, and it even says do not copy, I am assuming for do not copy the weather, Dave. 

Ran 7 on the TM and lifted.  Hubby is on the TM now.  He has been plagued with shin splints so he thought he will be missing Houston, but hoping that was a short bout of it for him.

Damaris