Beginners and Beyond

July 2016 Race Thread (Read 23 times)

LRB

I could list the races I'm planning to run in July, but since A. I haven't registered for any of them yet and B. I am paranoid about jinxing myself... I won't.

lol

I feel you on that.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

All updated, except the possible LRB races. Wink

Damaris

LRB

All updated, except the possible LRB races. Wink

The Firecracker Mile on the 4th will probably be ugly, but taking another DNS is out of the question.

Hopefully it is not a million degrees on the 16th for the RDOOT 5k (I cannot for the life of me understand 8:30 & 9:00 race starts in July and August).

I do not have another race pegged yet, but would like it to be later in the month so I can run hills in between events.

onemile

Hopefully it is not a million degrees on the 16th for the RDOOT 5k (I cannot for the life of me understand 8:30 & 9:00 race starts in July and August).

Yeah, my 10k starts at 8:30. I don't know why they can't start earlier...

delicate flower

<wrong thread ffs>

<3

LRB

Yeah, my 10k starts at 8:30. I don't know why they can't start earlier...

The longer the distance, the stupider it is to start late. You know, like starting a marathon at 10:30.

Cyberic

The longer the distance, the stupider it is to start late. You know, like starting a marathon at 10:30.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Us down here laugh at your races started later than 7:30am.  We have a 10K in May that starts at 7:30am and that's like 2 hours too late!

Damaris