Beginners and Beyond

This or That TuesDAILIES (Read 44 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Still 98/78 outside so ran 7 on the TM. HBO treated me nicely with Edge of Tomorrow today.

Damaris

LRB

You do know you can have netflix on your TV no?  FFS.

I'm old school. I like having things in my hands, CD's, DVD's, books, magazines, portraits, etcetera.

Soon though, I will be obsolete, a relic from a time long since past.

GinnyinPA

Baskin Robbins ice cream was on sale at the grocery, so I got my two favorites, which I can't get anyplace else since our local BR went out of business:  pecan praline and jamocha almond fudge.  I don't eat ice cream every day, but I eat it often, especially on long run or MLR days.  I earned it today.  It was still hot and humid today, but cooler than it has been, so I headed out late this afternoon for 8 miles. Only made 5.8 because I got so overheated.  I finished the last 2.2 on the TM after cooling off.

onemile

Got home & turns out my wife picked up ice cream cupcakes from Coldstone. Yum.

Dave

Cyberic

Is that movies, ice cream scoops or miles?

onemile

Is that movies, ice cream scoops or miles?

Minutes.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Oddly, mine is fairly accurate at the indoor track regardless of pace - my track is 445 meters for the inner lane - and I run on the outer lane, which I assume is around 450 meters (there are three lanes and they are a touch narrower than a standard track).

Add 5 meters per lap for every lane you move out, so 450 for lane 2 and 455 for lane 3.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.