Beginners and Beyond

Hit by a truck Sundailies (Read 41 times)

DavePNW

6 miles, 44 for the week.

Broke last week's PB weekly average pace by 5 sec/mi. Yesterday might've helped.

Dave

LRB

Wait, is there something else that causes black toe nails other than blood?  I thought that's just what it was?

I don't know, I never had any for all the years I have run until two months ago. I guess I was just surprised when I realized it was blood, not some other affliction more worthy of the name. But I'm a noted idiot, so there is that.

LRB

The new comic edition gel Nimbus, it's busy.

DavePNW

I don't know, I never had any for all the years I have run until two months ago. I guess I was just surprised when I realized it was blood, not some other affliction more worthy of the name. But I'm a noted idiot, so there is that.

I wonder what would make that suddenly happen after years of running, I wonder mainly because I've never had them either, but I'm afraid to say anything about it.

Oh, and hi Oski! Thanks for the Strava kudos. 

Currently eating my second breakfast: pumpkin pancakes.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

7.8 with 2 easy, 3 miles of 1 minute hard, 1 minute recovery, 2+ easy. Sleep seemed like a better option than the 5k.

LRB

I wonder what would make that suddenly happen after years of running, I wonder mainly because I've never had them either, but I'm afraid to say anything about it.

I run in shoes a half size too big, so that could be the reason I have never gotten any. As for why I did, I have never run downhill for so long, so it could be that. Or, it was just the icing on top of the shit cake that was my race. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I never got any until NOLA where my shoe kept hitting my toe and created the black toenail.  Drained it and lost it.  And that was the end of that, I hope.  After 17 years of running, damn it.  Ha.

Watched Warcraft today. It was better than I expected, pretty good, actually.

Damaris

Hip Redux

HI DAVE!

LRB

Watched Warcraft today. It was better than I expected, pretty good, actually.

Really?? I put it on my pay no mind list after reading the reviews.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Really?? I put it on my pay no mind list after reading the reviews.

I never pay attention to reviews since they all like shitty movies that don't entertain.

Damaris

LRB

I never pay attention to reviews since they all like shitty movies that don't entertain.

True.

I'm at the theater. 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Hey LRB, Target has movie theater size boxes of Lemonheads. The store I was in had them in the front section that usually has dollar deals.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

True.

I'm at the theater. 

Don't watch Now you see me 2. No comparison to the first.

Damaris

onemile

I ran 12 at the indoor track because I failed to get up super early before it got hot

- 5 miles easy

- 2 miles moderate

- 2 miles of 1 min on / 1 min off

- 2 miles hard

- 1 mile cool down

DavePNW

No time to rest on my laurels; 5k on Saturday. Any training suggestions for the week?

Dave