Beginners and Beyond

The Day After Dailies (Read 46 times)

onemile

I ran 5 with RP after work

Half Crazy K 2.0

A little over 5 miles with a few really short intervals.

onemile

Yes, bad ass for reals. Nothing like mine, which were more like dead ass. Sun so fucking hot you can see its reflection off of my head.

a picture is worth a thousand words 

Wait, Black Panther was BEFORE Infinity Wars!  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

I feel we have failed her.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I feel we have failed her.

I don't know.  We tried!

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Wait, Black Panther was BEFORE Infinity Wars!  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

😱 Wut?! According to our trusted website it said BP after!? https://www.imdb.com/list/ls066336317/

RunningOnSand

I have seen it, but I watched it before I knew they were all connected (don’t ask, lol). So I know what happens but maybe not in the context of how I should know, if that makes any sense?!

LRB, yes, you can almost feel your pain in that pic. IDK, I think it’s the testing of our limits that shows us who we truly are (I totally stole that quote from another guy on another forum, but it totally resonated!). So that is why that pic is so awesome! Grit. determination. 👊🏼

RunningOnSand

A little over 5 miles with a few really short intervals.

Nice!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

😱 Wut?! According to our trusted website it said BP after!? https://www.imdb.com/list/ls066336317/

Nope.  Black Panther was released in Feb. 2018 and Infinity Wars was in April.  IMDB has it correct on each actor's list.

I would stop Infinity Wars and start Black Panther so you can understand who are all this people.  Historically, Black Panther also occurs before Infinity Wars and right after Civil War.  But if you already saw it, it won't matter much, I guess.

Damaris

Ha. Well that list is so very wrong. And looks like it’s not an IMDb-generated list, it’s some rando user posting. They’re including TV series, and they forgot about Ant-Man & the Wasp.

Dave

RunningOnSand

I feel wronged. Deeply, deeply wronged.

I feel wronged. Deeply, deeply wronged.

I just feel bad because you could have gone to a billion places for an accurate list of all the movies in release order, and somehow you found one that was wrong.

Dave