Beginners and Beyond

Bone Chilling FriDAILIES (Read 37 times)

Runshortii

I ran 6. Felt pretty good. Did 5 striders and drills afterwards

Cyberic

it starts out fun and then it catches up to you with the short moderate paced recoveries and by the :30 sec and :15 sec you are dying

I've only done it 3 times, but the 15 secs are a blast! I start dying in the 60 seconds  , then it doesn't get any worse in the 30 secs (not worse than dying), and yeah, in the 15s I have water in my eyes and going as hard as I can.

Hard workout, but the way it is designed makes it fun.

Cyberic

KCRuns

Since my realtor sent her an email responding that what she sent does not include us, etc. and that we told her we never had a realtor to sell our property in Miami, it's been radio silence.  She has not even texted me and I suspect she might not want to since she didn't even want to tell me what she was trying to do.

I'm not gonna lie, this is kind of a let down. I was hoping she tried more stupidity so you could smack her around with your federal prosecutor words.

Good!  Clearly she has seen the error of her ways and has decided to not continue being a horrible person.

LRB

I ordered my NYC marathon jacket today. It was $103.00 at Running Warehouse which was about 35 bucks cheaper than from the New Balance site. I would've loved to have waited until it got even lower but that was good enough for me...mostly because I want it!

LRB

I'm not gonna lie, this is kind of a let down. I was hoping she tried more stupidity so you could smack her around with your federal prosecutor words.

Good!  Clearly she has seen the error of her ways and has decided to not continue being a horrible person.

lol

LRB

Fettuccine.

Where's the new avi from?

Baboon

delicate flower

Got my 5 miles done and felt really good.  I'm surprised because my legs have been sore all day yesterday's butt kicking.  I had the nuke vest in full on rainbow nuke mode and it was awesome.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Me too but the night is young...

Damaris

Cyberic

Where's the new avi from?

I was running by a snowman and decided to take a pic!!

It was when I was trying to get the best beard pic last winter.

LRB

I was running by a snowman and decided to take a pic!!

It was when I was trying to get the best beard pic last winter.

I thought so, but was double checking to make sure it wasn't from this year!

LRB

My ass is wiped out. My body is all over the place what with the time off from work and daylight saving time.  I should be okay once I return to running next week...hopefully.

Andrea has a big day tomorrow. Hopefully she's packed her hot pockets. 

onemile

I ordered my NYC marathon jacket today. It was $103.00 at Running Warehouse which was about 35 bucks cheaper than from the New Balance site. I would've loved to have waited until it got even lower but that was good enough for me...mostly because I want it!

you could always wait til a year later and get it for $59 

PS I am wearing it in the pic I posted earlier

LRB

you could always wait til a year later and get it for $59 

PS I am wearing it in the pic I posted earlier

I didn't want to risk not getting one at all. 

You run in it too? Sweet!

Cyberic

Since I got my Stryd, I've got a Stryd "opinion" on my training, and I've also started using Runalyze, a free log analysis site for the numbers freaks. Compared to Garmin's "Detraining", or "Peaking" diagnosis that seems to be based on astrology from what I hear from people, Stryd and Runalyze take into account the last 6 weeks training load, and the last 7 days.

I have "Overreaching" from Stryd and "Critical" from Runalyze . Ok. I'm supposed to wait 6 weeks before I can make sense of it all, but it's been over 4 weeks and they've been predicting injury and burnout almost from day 1. Dude, check my paces. I haven't run this slow in years. Of course they don't know that. It might all be useless numbers like Garmin, after all. I'll give it some more time, I guess.