Beginners and Beyond

So Early Saturdalies (Read 52 times)

onemile

Just left the expo.  Not sure if it made me more excited or more nervous. A lot of crap I wanted to buy though that I don't need lol. Nice expo though

Good luck! If you want a pacer for 20 miles of it, let me know!

Cyberic

Whay not both?

I think the only thing I've ever bought at an expo was a pair of $2 throwaway gloves.

Never bought anything.

Half Crazy K 2.0

That's quite the swag report Smile Nice job on placing 3rd in AG. From the other thread, I thought you were in your 20s for some reason.

They won't let me register as 29+12.

oldfartrunner

Baboon: Great race!  Like the piggies! Yeah, you'll crush a flatter course.

Half Crazy:  Swag City!  And pretty good for a 20 something.  30 seconds per mile faster than a 5K!  How many times you poop girl!?

Bread: Nice workout! I'd say you are ready!

Jay: Got to read that schedule.  Nice job buddy!

C99: Nice LR with pace. Smile

Dave: Nice month. Smile

Shorti: Good luck!

Everyone else nice runs!  I got to go eat and shower!... (I'll beat you to it-yeah I thought I smelled something!)  

GinnyinPA

Most of the races I run are too small to have anything interesting at the Expo or in the Swag bags. At the B&A Trail Marathon last year they closed the Expo an hour early, so I got there as everyone was packing up. At least they kept the registration/bib pickup table open until 5:00.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran my 5 with 6 X 100m.  Feeling a bit better but still sniffling.

runshortii, good luck tomorrow!

Damaris

Italiana626

The Latecomer

Super late post, considering I ran about 12 hours ago.

Super nice to see some familiar faces here!!  Another refugee from RWOL - happy to be here.

Today was a long run of 13.12 miles. Weather was gorgeous. Working my way up to a long run of 16 miles.

Now, to go search out OFR's #2 post.......

Coastal

Pretty damn nice running going on around here.

That's a tough course, Baboon.  You'll rock your upcoming race.

Bread;  Looking good.

HKC:  Nice work.

Jay: Nice workout.

ROS:  Hope you get to run the race.  I almost pulled the trigger on a race in two weeks -- glad I didn't

ZZY:  Good to see you.

Rest day.  Errands out of town.  Knee feels better but I'll take tomorrow off and see how it feels.  Might not be anything but don't want it to become anything, either.

NikitaA

Hi all, another refugee here. Good to see so many familiar faces and screen names. Looking forward to getting to know everybody else!

Nice workouts and races, everyone! Easy run for me today on a dusty trail, probably about 5 miles. Last time I ran on it was early spring, when there wasn't quite so much leaf cover. GPS got super confused this time and gave me credit for a 5-minute mile. There is no downhill grade in the world steep enough for that.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Welcome, fellow refugees!  You don't know most of us because we left before some of you started posting in RWOL but most of us flew away from there in 2013-2014 (damn, has it been that long?) and we've been here.  Nice to see new (and old) faces.

Damaris

oldfartrunner

Hey everybody, C99 has an introduction thread going.  Why don't you pop over and tell your running story?

Hey Nikita, 626, coastal!   Nice runs, and 5 min mile, boy have you improved Nikita!