Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES - Enjoy that refreshing new feeling (Read 30 times)

LRB

Bar night. Two thumbs up for Bell's latest offering, Bell's Official.

Cyberic

Bar night. Two thumbs up for Bell's latest offering, Bell's Official.

I bought a case of Corona and some lime to drink with my nephews and my son last week at a party. Turns out I didn't drink the Corona. So I'm off the IPA while I drink through the case. Reminds me of when I was in the Caribbean. I drank a shit load of "Carib" with lime when I was there.

Having one right now, actually! In my living room, by myself. Cheers, mate!

DavePNW

I bought a case of Corona and some lime to drink with my nephews and my son last week at a party. Turns out I didn't drink the Corona. So I'm off the IPA while I drink through the case. Reminds me of when I was in the Caribbean. I drank a shit load of "Carib" with lime when I was there.

Having one right now, actually! In my living room, by myself. Cheers, mate!

Too bad you don’t have any beer.

Dave

Cyberic

Soon!

RunningOnSand

Lol

blue: red for sure looks faster. Plus, your nails! 💅🏼

I ran almost 3 today. The run itself didn’t suck too badly, but the scenery was amaze balls  it reminds me of my childhood (we spent a fair amount of time in the Redwoods). I’ll post some pics when I return. This is seriously beautiful.

LRB, cheers!

bluerun

Super B****

Not that I’ve kept up, but I’ve never seen a race pic in anything other than the red PPTC singlet.

There have been some races I've done in a white PPTC short sleeve (red letters), but I just feel like red is faster than white. Except I have a suspicion this course will be short anyway, so it doesn't really matter... and no, I still haven't decided which shoes to wear. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog