Beginners and Beyond

Quiet FriDailies (Read 19 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Nobody here today?  I'm on the path towards an URD.  I may get to do a ParkRun in the snow tomorrow - we need enough for it to be snowy, but not so much as to cancel the race.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

sdWhiskers

5 miles for me to start off a 4 day weekend! Kid has off school Fri and Mon so I took off as well.

DavePNW

Good luck Fred!

Last night I ran 6.5 miles with the brewery group. This morning I ran 8, pretty slow which I'll attribute to the quick turnaround. It was exactly 12 hours between runs so I guess basically like a double. It's cooled down and was 30 degrees this morning; I was a little worried about icy patches since we've been having some rain, but things were pretty clear.

Dave

Have fun Fred

another off day,  run in snow tomorrow

Half Crazy K 2.0

Running once I get off work. Had a neighbor's funeral to go to mid day.

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning!!  We've got 45-55 mph winds today, but I got out ahead of that at 5:00 this morning for my 5 mile jog.  I also didn't get fined $364 million.

<3

sdWhiskers

I received my $500 fitness reimbursement today for 2023, which I ended up using for 3 race registrations. Any guesses as to the amount I actually received after taxes? 

Baboon

delicate flower

I received my $500 fitness reimbursement today for 2023, which I ended up using for 3 race registrations. Any guesses as to the amount I actually received after taxes? 

'Bout 300 bucks.  Your employer could have chosen to gross that up so you'd get a $500 net check.  Cheap bastards.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

RD for me. Had my massage therapist and very timely since the ITB/Knee/Hamstring joint tendon flared yesterday.

The commute back from the therapist was hideous. 4" of snow falling and the streets are a mess.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

'Bout 300 bucks.  Your employer could have chosen to gross that up so you'd get a $500 net check.  Cheap bastards.

Bingo. $295

I think years ago they grossed up but then we were "globalized", for better or worse.

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 miles with a faster laast mile followed by lower body strength work. Clouds started rolling in towards the end. Weather channel just said less than 1 inch of snow, earlier the news was saying 3-5 inches, so I guess it will be a surprise when I wake up tomorrow morning.

DavePNW

'Morning!!  We've got 45-55 mph winds today, but I got out ahead of that at 5:00 this morning for my 5 mile jog.  I also didn't get fined $364 million.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lol. Don’t forget the interest.

Damaris