Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: The clock struck 6:00 (Read 34 times)

delicate flower

'Morning.  Happy DST!  Wife wanted to ski today, so we skied.  Fantastic conditions at Mount Snow and the crowds weren't anywhere near as bad as I thought they'd be, so we skied a lot more than I expected to.  My legs are now toast.

83.95 for the week.

Damn, Skippy.  Nice running.

<3

GinnyinPA

Easy 12 miles for me today. The first 6 were great, but the last 3 my legs were tired.

Docket_Rocket

18 on the TM. 57 for the week. Yay me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Maybe run later. Today is sunny & supposed to hit 60. 

Ran at 4:00 PM, 64 degrees! Felt really warm. Also, can't remember the last time I ran anytime other than the morning. Despite my finish time yesterday, I must have put in some kind of effort, because this run was pretty rough.

51 for the week.

Dave

LRB

Hmm. Never saw a the original, but I thought the new one looked not too bad. Although I usually find Kevin Hart to be unbearable.

Not sure if you knew this, but the woman with the red hair is Karen Gillan, who also plays Nebula in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. It's a little different look. She cleans up pretty nicely.

The original was much more original. It's seriously a classic, although I'm not sure it would be for anyone who saw this one first.

Kevin Hart belongs on stage, behind a microphone, uncensored. Period. He sucks on the big screen. Like, awful.

And omg, I had no idea Ruby Roundhouse was Nebula! Thank you forthat lil' tidbit DavePNugget. 👍