Beginners and Beyond

Baby, It's Cold Outside SaturDAILIES (Read 47 times)

Pinktastic

Great pictures, Marjorie!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Hip Redux

Marjorie, your dogs are adorable!

Here's my crazy dog lady Santa photo. Tongue

delicate flower

6 easy shakeout miles today.

Our pup isn't feeling well and has already put herself to bed tonight.  She usually hangs out in the living room with me as long as I'm out here, but she's gone to the bedroom.  Poor girlie.    Undecided

<3

Yugo18

Did easy blah 7.5.  I keep making the same mistake on weekends where I take my sweet time between getting up and running (and I don't like food in my stomach when I run).  Oy vey, I was having a hard time propelling myself forward.  Food time!

StepbyStep-SH

6 easy shakeout miles today.

Our pup isn't feeling well and has already put herself to bed tonight.  She usually hangs out in the living room with me as long as I'm out here, but she's gone to the bedroom.  Poor girlie.    Undecided

I was about to say the same thing about my son. Mr. Go-Go-Go just went to his room, closed the door and crawled into bed, without even taking along a book. Wonder if we'll be staying home from church tomorrow?

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Just B.S.

7 miles last night

1200 in the pool this morning

10 miles planned for tomorrow

LRB

Wassup peeps!

I changed the rear brakes on that big ass truck out in that cold ass crap.  I am about to drink so much wine that Ernest and Julio Gallo might make me an honorary brother!  Cool

LRB

5k done.  Massive side stitch really slowed me down, but here are my splits:  9:00/8:52/8:50 and final .1 8:18.   Not too bad considering my permanent status on the DL.  My legs felt fine but the stitch was miserable, had to stop 4 times!

Mr. Oski came in at 19:30.   I saw him on the out and back and realized he was in the top ten, pretty cool!

Congrats to the both of yous!  And you get a jar of honey for finishing and coming back to us in one piece!

Nice pics Marj!

Good luck with the weather Ric!

Hi Beth, what a full weekend for you!

You go Yugo!

Good luck tomorrow BBB!  It has been a long time coming but your patience will be rewarded with a big fat juicy PR with grilled onions and cheese on that bitch!

Hi Shari, supp Sarah!

I cannot blame you for passing on the shit you get out there Drew!

Good luck tomorrow Jack!  Treat it as just another run except now there will be people handing you goodies and cheering for you!

How did your run go FS?  You run back and forth in front of the house?  lol

As for me, I am drinking Red Diamond Cabernet and eating linguine with mushrooms in a tomato basil vodka sauce...oh, and there is an artichoke the size of a bowling ball boiling that has my name written all over it.  Life is good!

delicate flower

Boy, this SEC championship game is pretty darn good.

<3

LRB

Game?  I am too busy surfing the internet!  lol  The Spartans are playing Ohio State now that I think about it.

Hip Redux

They are scoring a million billion points!

And did you see the greyhound in the mizzou commercial?  Yay!

Hip Redux

As for me, I am drinking Red Diamond Cabernet and eating linguine with mushrooms in a tomato basil vodka sauce...oh, and there is an artichoke the size of a bowling ball boiling that has my name written all over it.  Life is good!

I am drinking a mocha chicory coffee!  This stuff is goooooood.

StepbyStep-SH

Sounds incredible! DH preferred sloppy joes instead of spaghetti tonight. Eh. But, since he's traveling next week, then I can make what I want without worrying about it pleasing the rest of the family (DS will eat just about anything).

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Nata2011

USRD. Marathon cancelled - drove back home. had a good time out on Beale street in Memphis - it was a bit strange to see lots of very fit people in running jackets drowning their sorrows in beer and dancing off the carbs in a local blues placeSmile

LRB

I am drinking a mocha chicory coffee!  This stuff is goooooood.

Mocha wocha who?  Deets please?!

Shari if you drink wine try the Red Diamond brand.  It once sold for 40 bucks a bottle then they just dropped the price and decided to go with volume sales.  Now the same wine is 7 freakin bucks!