Beginners and Beyond

This is the Saturdailies thread for July 30 (Read 40 times)

Ric-G

10 miles done...temps about 70 or so...very nice....coffee now and then hedge trimming and some tree limb stuff.

nice work baboon. Have a great Saturday all!

marathon pr - 3:16

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.1 slow miles. 1000 for the year.

workinprogress11

5 challenging miles. I'm not sure what the problem was since it was the coolest it's been in quite a while.

Runshortii

Debating whether to do my long run today or tomorrow. Monday is a rest day, so I'm leaning towards doing my 15 miles tomorrow and an easy 5 today.  I hate running the day after a long run when my legs are trashed.

DavePNW

I ran 11.1 non-suck miles.  It was my LR for the week, and I'm going to eat like it was 20 miles.

Here you go!

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

^ that start sort of looks like a tortilla chip.

<3

DavePNW

^ that start sort of looks like a tortilla chip.

Apropos in this case, don't you think?

Dave

LRB

Debating whether to do my long run today or tomorrow. Monday is a rest day, so I'm leaning towards doing my 15 miles tomorrow and an easy 5 today.  I hate running the day after a long run when my legs are trashed.

I experimented with this and found that a 35 minute slog the day after a long run hastened recovery. It's one suck ass run though. lol

LRB

5 challenging miles. I'm not sure what the problem was since it was the coolest it's been in quite a while.

It's been the flavor of the month around these parts...maybe we should move.

LRB

10 miles done...temps about 70 or so...very nice....coffee now and then hedge trimming and some tree limb stuff.

nice work baboon. Have a great Saturday all!

That must've seemed like heaven after the temps you've had out there! How's the wild fire situation?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Apropos in this case, don't you think?

I did eat ALL of the chips and salsa.

Thanks for the star.

I think your star-giving is better than other administrations.

Stars for eating FTW.

Runner with a riding problem.

No more marathons

I thought cleaning out the pipes meant something entirely different.......

Well, yeah, that too.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

I experimented with this and found that a 35 minute slog the day after a long run hastened recovery. It's one suck ass run though. lol

I did that last week-end.  Even threw in a little speed work the day after the long(ish) run, and I think I felt better for it.

We'll see since I did a 90 minute run today and plan on nothing tomorrow other than the Jason Borne movie.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

onemile

I went to the LRS and got a full shoe fitting, with video camera analysis and all.  I left with the Saucony Ride and Brooks Ghosts.

Mainly I was looking for something that didn't rub my achilles but I let the girl go through the whole thing.

onemile

How much does Jetta weigh now?