Beginners and Beyond

Thursdailies: Sleep late, it's ok. (Read 35 times)

LRB

My six pack of toothpaste came from Amazon today (Crest Citrus). It is the first time I've ever done that but I was tired of using shit I don't like.

LRB

Dont think I'd trust this guy. Maybe he can do it, but for some reason I'm not 100% sure.

Jamie Frink

Marathon Pace Group: 3:33
      Number of marathons: 6
      Number of CIMs: 5
      Marathon PR: 3:30

If 100 miles is her favorite distance to run, I don't think 26.2 will be a problem for her. lol

Hip Redux

It gets you my eternal jealousy.

Don't be too jealous - it was mostly because I did a one day trip to the Netherlands that required red eye flights going and coming back.

on my way to badass

This gold star thing is rigged.

*snort* 

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

But you will accept the results of a gold star award...if you win it.

Dave

Hip Redux

But you will accept the results of a gold star award...if you win it.

Well, DUH.   Then it's legit.

delicate flower

'Morning.  I left work a little early to squeeze in a 24 mile ride.  Then wife and I went to a bike advocacy meeting and I won me a $75 bike jersey.  We got free pizza too.  Score!!!  We had to leave before cake because I had to get home and log into work to get some shit done.  BOOOOO.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.

Damaris

Ric-G

5.5 miles this evening. It was 93 today but I think it will cool off by Saturday.

marathon pr - 3:16