Beginners and Beyond

Winter Storm Warning TuesDAILIES (Read 44 times)

Our dog is the only one in the family who misses the snow.

In the meantime, double today. Did 4 after work - started in the sun, then rain, then hail, then sun again with a rainbow. Winds up to 30mph throughout. That's a lot of weather for such a short run. But, no snow, so it's all good.

Dave

onemile

Our dog is the only one in the family who misses the snow.

I'm not really minding the snow today because next week is going to be in the 50's (and maybe even 60's)

LRB

I'm not really minding the snow today because next week is going to be in the 50's (and maybe even 60's)

Rumor has it spring begins next week. Unofficially of course, but still. Cool

workinprogress11

3 before work this morning.

Onemile your dog reminds me so much of the dog I used to have. She passed away about two years ago and was such a sweet girl.  She loved the snow too.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Jetta would really like to play with him, and I am sure he is mucho tougher than Rocky lol.

This guy doesn't mind the snow one bit 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I hope the weather agrees, I hope nature agrees, hell I hope old man winter agrees and goes away.

But I have a feeling the trails on the LBL course are going to be a bit muddy...... but at least we'll be running on the trails this year. Last year it was so bad they had to run the course on the roads, all of it - 2 feet of snow under ice during the LBL race last year.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

Jetta would really like to play with him, and I am sure he is mucho tougher than Rocky lol.

He would love a playmate. His sister is a real bitch and would never stoop to that level. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This guy doesn't mind the snow one bit 

So cute.

Just got home, da fuck.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It will be 87F here on Thursday.  Yeap, Spring might be here.

Damaris