Beginners and Beyond

Thursday Penguins (Read 21 times)

SheCan

zel-- I've seen such beautiful pictures from Oregon though I've never been there.  I'd love to go one day.  Then again, most places have natural beauty.

Ginny-- yes, the build up is going pretty good.  Its always harder than I think it should be, but that's just cause I want it to be easy!   ;-)

mj-- good luck with your run tonight!

Hey Mr. Jerry!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

GREAT run/walk last night at Fort Sam Houston.  Did my hill route and I KILLED all the hills.  Ended up with 3.5 miles, all hills, except for the small flat part at the beginning and the finish by the gym where I started.   THEN I had the drive home from hell, as a 15 mile drive home turned into more than an hour's time due to some idiot motorcycle driver weaving in-and-out of traffic, getting clipped by a car and thrown from his bike.  He lived but had to be taken to the hospital.  So the road right in front of my neighborhood was all blocked off.  Had to turn around, go back down a nearby parkway....took that alternate exit to get home...and a flippin' truck was turned over there, sheesh!  Turn around once more, go back the way I came..and shortcut through a local park and FINALLY got to the other entrance to my neighborhood...and thankfully it was open, lol.  good grief.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt