Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES are the best. (Read 30 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 8 sweaty miles.  It was as hot as it's supposed to be in July.  I liked it.

Have a kick-ass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have Pilates and 8.  We work today but it's my Friday off so very happy.  Still answering some emails but that's all.

Damaris

DavePNW

RD, because (1) hammy felt like it was sort of on the edge yesterday, so figured I’d give it a break; (2) fuckit.

Dave

onemile

I ran 5 in the swamp

“The Best”????😮😡

6mi, 3 on flat at a park, then drive to my hill repeat hill for 3... and then get in to my car and no power.  Would not take a jump, now sitting on side walk waiting to tow truck.   Supposed to work today but wife in North Carolina so no spare car.

sdWhiskers

6.8 miles in the swamp. Less hot and cloudy but oh boy its sticky out there. Last run in Pennsyltucky.

Saw >1 Confederate flags 

LRB

6.8 miles in the swamp. Less hot and cloudy but oh boy its sticky out there. Last run in Pennsyltucky.

Saw >1 Confederate flags 

It's a pretty common sight around here. They're rebelling. Big grin

LRB

and then get in to my car and no power.  

On an Edge most likely the alternator. That's like an $800 deal though so keep your toes crossed that's it's not.

LRB

I ran 5 in the swamp

That's pretty succinct right thurr.

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 miles. Last 2 were awful.

Daffy Duck, ugh on the car troubles.

sdWhiskers, are you near Cecil county MD, so southeastern PA? Confederate flags are really common there, supposedly there is also KKK up there. Driving up I95, some guy flys one off a crane near the highway.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ugh, Daffy.

sdWhiskers, not surprised.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

sdWhiskers, are you near Cecil county MD, so southeastern PA? Confederate flags are really common there, supposedly there is also KKK up there. Driving up I95, some guy flys one off a crane near the highway.

Nope, central PA near Lewistown.  Lots of campsites by the river proudly flying their flags. Just not something I see where I live.

On the plus side, no trucks swerved at me while running on this visit.

LRB

I ran 8.

I cannot even begin to describe what the hell that was I ran in. The sun was excited, I stopped a couple of times in the shade to cool down.

onemile

I ran 8.

I cannot even begin to describe what the hell that was I ran in. The sun was excited, I stopped a couple of times in the shade to cool down.

ugh. it's feels like 99* out right now

KCRuns

I walked 3.75 in unbearably hot full sun. I tried some light jogging intervals and it was okay, so I’ll add more tomorrow.