Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies (Read 34 times)

onemile

Did you get next week's schedule, yet? Can't wait to see what Addie will have in store for you.

I have not but she already told me I'm not getting another rest day (the last one I had she had scheduled for this past Monday - I  moved it to Sunday due to my illness - she put LAST REST DAY!) and won't be doing anything faster than MP the week of.  Last time she gave me 7 with 4 at MP and I expect to get that one again. Also 5 miles easy the day before the marathon. Nothing too exciting

I have 12 with 2x4MP tomorrow

I have not but she already told me I'm not getting another rest day (the last one I had she had scheduled for this past Monday - I  moved it to Sunday due to my illness - she put LAST REST DAY!) and won't be doing anything faster than MP the week of.  Last time she gave me 7 with 4 at MP and I expect to get that one again. Also 5 miles easy the day before the marathon. Nothing too exciting

How much recovery between the MP segments? I think it would be tough to gear back up for that second 4.

Dave

onemile

How much recovery between the MP segments? I think it would be tough to gear back up for that second 4.

4 minutes

Cyberic

I'm more and more interested in how you'll do. You've gone through a very hard cycle, and keeping up until the very end. When you kick my PR in the butt all the way up to Mars, it will be very well deserved, as I have trained hard, but not like that.

I'm more and more interested in how you'll do. You've gone through a very hard cycle, and keeping up until the very end. When you kick my PR in the butt all the way up to Mars, it will be very well deserved, as I have trained hard, but not like that.

+1000.

Dave

onemile

It's definitely been my hardest so far. Mileage wise and the hardest workouts, some of which I questioned if they were even wise to do. But I don't feel overly beat down or burned out even, although I'm glad enough to be done with it. So we will see

From the Internet.

Yeah, I'm super excited to see how it goes!! Smile

No more marathons

Yeah, I'm super excited to see how it goes!! Smile

same here.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!