Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES; ZZZZZ's (Read 43 times)

onemile

I'm searching for yoga classes.

I'm sorry. 

Zelanie

Did you get any answers from the doc yet?

Half Crazy K 2.0

From the Internet.

I'm getting all my hair cut off at 4:30! Not running makes us do interesting things.

Lauren, enjoy your new 'do. Have a relaxing and refreshing rest day.

Damaris, have a pleasant Pilates class.

Phil, terrific tempo run on the TM. Have fun doubling.

PleasantRidge, fantastic fifteen. Fifteen is a good number.

FreeSouk87, excellent eight.

Cyberic99, wha?

I'm looking forward to going to the gym after work. I'm feeling sluggish. Some lifting and cardio ought to fix that.

Στάλθηκε από το iPhone μου

bluerun

Super B****

I'm getting all my hair cut off at 4:30! Not running makes us do interesting things.

ALL of it?!

And yes.  Yes, it does.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

From the Internet.

ALL of it?!

And yes.  Yes, it does.

Almost all of it! I'm thinking pixie cut territory unless the stylist talks me out of it.

bluerun

Super B****

Almost all of it! I'm thinking pixie cut territory unless the stylist talks me out of it.

Go for it if you want it... hair grows!

(Unless your hair is curly, in which case I can say from personal experience that it might grow, but you won't want it to.  Unless you like rocking the afro look.)

chasing the impossible

From the Internet.

Go for it if you want it... hair grows!

(Unless your hair is curly, in which case I can say from personal experience that it might grow, but you won't want it to.  Unless you like rocking the afro look.)

Going to a curly-friendly salon and have straightish-wavy-frizzball hair, so I'm hoping they won't steer me wrong! When it gets long like it is now I can wear it wavy-but-frizzy, or brush it straight and have it be MASSIVELY frizzy, and it tangles when you look at it the wrong way and requires 17 gallons of conditioner to even get to this point, so I'm totally sick of it and ready to try something different.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

enjoying having all last week off and all this week off too.  Today was my 8th straight day of doing a run/walk, this time at Fort Sam Houston.  A nice easy 3.2 miles along my "Dog Alley" route, treating my doggie pals along the way.   The wind was much more behaved than yesterday, thank goodness.   A nice 43 degree temp with some sunshine.

Now I'm watching the Military Bowl - Air Force vs California.  Being retired Air Force, guess who I'm rooting for? 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

bluerun

Super B****

Going to a curly-friendly salon and have straightish-wavy-frizzball hair, so I'm hoping they won't steer me wrong! When it gets long like it is now I can wear it wavy-but-frizzy, or brush it straight and have it be MASSIVELY frizzy, and it tangles when you look at it the wrong way and requires 17 gallons of conditioner to even get to this point, so I'm totally sick of it and ready to try something different.

Yeah, I know... I get sick of dealing with mine a lot (100% curly), and I'm tempted to cut it off, but then I remember that when I was a kid my mom DID have it all cut off.  I looked like a boy.  And it was a nightmare growing it back in, so I am never cutting it short again!  I wish I could get it to be long, but my stylist tells me that curly hair tends to grow out, not down. 

chasing the impossible

LRB

Exactly. Like my house is all clean and shit. Every room, spotless.

:said no runner ever:

LRB

Did you get any answers from the doc yet?

Yes, she said I should consider taking up chess. 

cjones1

I'm pretty sure you're okay CJ.

Yeah, I'm good.  Just taking it too easy the last couple of weeks.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

LRB

Yeah, I'm good.  Just taking it too easy the last couple of weeks.

Are you running the same spring half as last year?