Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: Fighting the urge (Read 35 times)

sdWhiskers

In addition to the $75.63 entry fee, I spent around the same amount on gas and tolls. This shit is stupid.

That's a cheap HM here, like if you register the year before.  Gas was $4.29 for me this morning but no tolls. Yay?

Great job AGAIN! This really has been your year. It's been fun to follow along

onemile

Congrats on the PR, DaveP!

Nice HM, blue.

Great pics and long run Cyber.

I ran 12 this afternoon

RunningOnSand

Hey team Awesome! 

from yesterday: Ginny nice run and that had to have felt good finishing a LR strong! 🙌🏻

today:

Blue & Dave: 💃🥇🥈🏆🏅🏅🏅 awesome races!! 

cyber: nice run today, wow. Cool to follow the old course. 

I ran 7. I felt better than yesterday, so that was awesome, although since I overheated on yesterday’s run I decided to dress less warm for today’s run, and subsequently froze. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ll be warm soon, though (did I tell you I bought a fleece onesie from Costco? Best purchase ever!!).

today is also my birthday so we’ll have cake tonight. Dh and I went out last night and will also go out next weekend with family so something low key sounded just about perfect. 👌🏻

bluerun

Super B****

That's a cheap HM here, like if you register the year before.  Gas was $4.29 for me this morning but no tolls. Yay?

Great job AGAIN! This really has been your year. It's been fun to follow along

I filled up in Delaware because I paid $2.41 there (vs. the $2.61 I paid to fill up again when I got home, I need a full tank or the anxiety is unbearable)... but the HM I’m expecting to do in December is $80 and in PA, all because I refuse to pay $90 for a City Tri race after the 15-mile HM debacle in June. Financially speaking, I am cutting off my nose to spite my face. 🤦🏻‍♀️ And thanks!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

Hey team Awesome! 

from yesterday: Ginny nice run and that had to have felt good finishing a LR strong! 🙌🏻

today:

I ran 7. I felt better than yesterday, so that was awesome, although since I overheated on yesterday’s run I decided to dress less warm for today’s run, and subsequently froze. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ll be warm soon, though (did I tell you I bought a fleece onesie from Costco? Best purchase ever!!).

today is also my birthday so we’ll have cake tonight. Dh and I went out last night and will also go out next weekend with family so something low key sounded just about perfect. 👌🏻

Happy birthday!

chasing the impossible

LRB

Hey team Awesome! 

today:

Scorpio 'eh? Are you more emotional or more deadly?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy Birthday, RoL!

Cy, great run!

Damaris

Cyberic

Happy Birthday, RunningOnWhateverYouWantAsLongAsYouRun

RunningOnSand

Thanks, Blue, Docket & LRB!

Scorpio 'eh? Are you more emotional or more deadly?

Scorpio! 🦂  I’d probably venture emotional over deadly 😬

RunningOnSand

Happy Birthday, RunningOnWhateverYouWantAsLongAsYouRun

Lol 😂 Thanks! I have you crazy fools to motivate me!

GinnyinPA

RoL - Happy Birthday. It's always nice when you can spread the celebration out.

Cy - sounds like a fun run, despite the length.

Dave - congratulations. That was a good race.

Bluerun - congratulations on another good race.

I ran 7.5 on a very gray gloomy day.

Baboon

delicate flower

CAKE!!  Happy Birthday Month!!

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

ROS/L, Happy Birthday!

Bluerun, you did the C & D Canal half? How were race logistics like parking & packet pick up? I've seen it each year, the group that puts in on does several races in my area (including the secret start line one).  I assume the start line was well marked?

LRB

Scorpio! 🦂  I’d probably venture emotional over deadly 😬

Being big into astrology, I was always wary of getting stuck by a scorpio chick. For no other reason than being afraid of scorpions. Big grin

bluerun

Super B****

Bluerun - congratulations on another good race.

Thanks!

Bluerun, you did the C & D Canal half? How were race logistics like parking & packet pick up? I've seen it each year, the group that puts in on does several races in my area (including the secret start line one).  I assume the start line was well marked?

I obviously didn't do pre-race packet pickup, since it's 130 miles away! Parking was at a middle school a couple of minutes' drive from the start, and there were shuttle buses. Packet pickup was right at the start, so it wasn't hard to find at all. Everything moved along very smoothly! (Well, minus the part where they inexplicably messed up my chip time.)

chasing the impossible