Beginners and Beyond

Marathon SunDAILIES is finally here (Read 46 times)

Cyberic

Hell fucking yeah! RR?

Haven't started working on it yet. Just enjoying the moment. I now know I can get into Boston. BQ-10 should get me in. I just have to decide if I feel like going. I'll decide tomorrow.

RR will be up sometime today or tomorrow I guess. Not doing much around here anyways. My legs are totally dead.

bluerun

Super B****

Congrats, onemile!

I met Cy before the race and he is as nice as here. His plan was to try 3:15 and damn I missed his finish cause I was there waiting for hubby. Damn, congrats!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a stomach bug last night but I thought I felt fine. Well, it sucked. I did maybe 4 at MP and then quit after I tripped and puke at the Mile 9 bridge. Ran easy the rest of the way. Oh and a bitch crossing the street with her bike hit me on the AT. Overall, not feeling confident about Chicago but I know this was just a shit of a race.  Ended up being off what I should have run by 5 minutes.  I had fun sometimes.  Ha.

Um, wow.  Are you getting all this crap out of the way now so the marathon is problem-free?!  Or something.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

How did Richard do Damaris? Result vs expectation?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

How did Richard do Damaris? Result vs expectation?

I don't think he was expecting anything close to a PR but he ran the fastest he has run in a while.  He was happy.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

My race is up in my log if ya wanna see my splits, in miles for you guys too!

That was damn near flawless execution!  Awesome race, Cyber!  Very happy for you.  BQ -10 is a lock to get you in.

Can't say many of us are surprised.  You were primed for a big day.  Congratulations!!

<3

Cyberic

I don't think he was expecting anything close to a PR but he ran the fastest he has run in a while.  He was happy.

Cool. Congrats to him!

Cyberic

That was damn near flawless execution!  Awesome race, Cyber!  Very happy for you.  BQ -10 is a lock to get you in.

Can't say many of us are surprised.  You were primed for a big day.  Congratulations!!

Thanks.

LRB

I'm as sore as shit FFS. All about my ass, hips and groin; fried!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm as sore as shit FFS. All about my ass, hips and groin; fried!

Does that mean you ran a fast race?

Damaris

LRB

Thanks.

Helluva debut right there son! One just doesn't show to their first marathon and run a 3:14 FFS. Incredible!

happylily

Helluva debut right there son! One just doesn't show to their first marathon and run a 3:14 FFS. Incredible!

I could be wrong, but I think that Jay did. And look where he is now... 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Does that mean you ran a fast race?

No, it just means that I emptied the tank today...either that or it sprang a leak. lol

It's weird to say but I feel like I ran a marathon FFS.

LRB

I could be wrong, but I think that Jay did. And look where he is now... 

That's rarefied air right there!

Baboon

delicate flower

Glad you are feeling more confident.

Coach says BQ is still doable.  I have my doubts, but it was good to hear and he usually doesn't say stuff like that.

<3

onemile

Coach says BQ is still doable.  I have my doubts, but it was good to hear and he usually doesn't say stuff like that.

You were so close last time that it is worth trying.  I think you have had some tough running conditions this summer (like many of us) and you are probably fitter than you think.