Beginners and Beyond

Hands of Time WednesDAILIES (Read 35 times)

LRB

That was the name of the wine I drank bus that hit me last night, oof. I really haven't drank that much this year, but yesterday was one of those days...

And now, to run that shit off.

What are you running off today? (if you're running)

Cyberic

Will run 6 at lunch, and maybe a couple more this evening. I have not assessed the state of the streets-sidewalks yet so I'm not sure about that evening stroll.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Already at the office, which is more of a normal occurrence than an exception.  I have an RD but might lift weights tonight.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 8.7 miles.  Unfortunately,  I ate 9 miles worth of chips and salsa yesterday, along with fish tacos, and anything else that was moving slow enough for me to grab it.  And, I drank a couple really high-calorie beers.  I might gain a lb or two in the next 10 days.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Morning!  Already at the office, which is more of a normal occurrence than an exception.  I have an RD but might lift weights tonight.

I'm not on my computer at the moment, but did I see some chick flying upside down on your FB feed last night, or was I drunk and imagining things?!

Baboon

delicate flower

Good morning, kids.  It was a beautiful morning for an outside run if not for BLACK ICE everywhere.  Fine for an easy run, not so much for a quality run.  So I took to the treadmill for my tempo run.  My assignment was 30 minutes easy, then 6 x 5 minutes at 6:35 pace with 1 minute recoveries.  I pushed the effort a little harder the entire run.  Actual tempo intervals were a 6:25 avg pace.  9.05 miles total at 7:11 avg.  Now, I ache and I am tired.  Tonight's swim will feel good.  I missed yesterday's swim for various reasons.  

The Starbucks app is awesome.  Finish my workout, order my Americano on my phone, stop by Starbucks on my way to work and it's ready.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I ran 10.4 miles this morning, it was 36 degrees with a feels like 31, still better than last week. I'll be so happy when it warms up more, I'll be taking Dorian for run/hikes on trails after work every chance we get.... maybe even between my runs and work I'll take him just to exhaust him a little.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Baboon

delicate flower

<3

Zelanie

I ran my 8x600 last night and they went well.  Started off too fast, but that's because I ran those 2 with my RP who is a tad faster these days.  She was there doing the Hansons ladder workout, so sometimes our laps were in sync, and sometimes not.  Tonight it's just 1 mile, plus we're going to go see Hail Caesar.

Zelanie

The Starbucks app is awesome.  Finish my workout, order my Americano on my phone, stop by Starbucks on my way to work and it's ready.

I like to get flavor in my Americanos and the last time I tried it, the app just couldn't handle that level of complicated drink order.

PR- Sounds like you're doing it right!

Baboon

delicate flower

I like to get flavor in my Americanos and the last time I tried it, the app just couldn't handle that level of complicated drink order.

PR- Sounds like you're doing it right!

I like to use the vanilla powder at the fixins bar.  It's free.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm not on my computer at the moment, but did I see some chick flying upside down on your FB feed last night, or was I drunk and imagining things?!

LOL.  That must have been me.

Damaris

DavePNW

we're going to go see Hail Caesar.

Enjoy! It's next on our list.

14. I'll take my gold star now, tyvm.

Dave

onemile

Enjoy! It's next on our list.

14. I'll take my gold star now, tyvm.

You earned it.

LRB