Beginners and Beyond

Paper Shred TuesDAILIES (Read 27 times)

GinnyinPA

Today felt like summer - 84 and sunny. I really struggled on my 5 mile run. It is going to take a while to get used to heat again.

Cyberic

Skinniest guy in the room (ME) took the most lunch food.  You're damn right.  LOL at the people eating salads.  Poor bastards.

I eat as much as I want, whatever I want, whenever I want.

Cyberic

I think when the recoveries are easy paced, you have to run the "on" parts faster 

Beware! Onemile has started to stalk your log! You ain't gonna get away with anything anymore.

onemile

Beware! Onemile has started to stalk your log! You ain't gonna get away with anything anymore.

onemile

I ran 7. Was supposed to do a workout today but decided to move it to tomorrow

Cyberic

I ran 7. Was supposed to do a workout today but decided to move it to tomorrow

Since I get both Friday and Monday off work, I will move my Thursday workout to Friday, and have plenty of time for the 2 hour workout, and Sunday's run can be done on Monday instead. The week after, back to Thursday and Sunday again.

onemile

Since I get both Friday and Monday off work, I will move my Thursday workout to Friday, and have plenty of time for the 2 hour workout, and Sunday's run can be done on Monday instead. The week after, back to Thursday and Sunday again.

I am planning on Wednesday/Saturday

No more marathons

I think when the recoveries are easy paced, you have to run the "on" parts faster 

I did.

I was feeling not so hot last night, but the workout today was OK   Never checked my pace during the minutes so was pleased when the hard minutes averaged 14 seconds per mile faster than the same workout in Feb (7:14 today vs. 7:28 then).  And the easy/mod were about the same difference slower - 8:26 vs. 8:15.

Fair is fair - I've been stalking hers.  But she runs further and faster.  

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

3.5 rather rough miles. Not sure which piece of technology is being the pain in the ass. Garmin connects to Bluetooth when I start it. Within 15 minutes, it disconnects and will not connect. It's getting old repairing the two every day.

Half Crazy K 2.0

In an all day Workday system demo today.  This system looks slick as hell....lots of oohs and ahhs among the crowd here.

Gotta get you all excited. The excitement can be short lived, the prices some of these companies demand is insane.

Even more fun is when you get shown some really amazing feature only to be told,oops, you didn't get that.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No automatic alt text available.

Dorian was in the stroller, and Jetta's crazy ass was on a leash.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Plus, you are going to find yourself pressured to buy new racing shoes. Brooks Hyperions have been purchased, dammit. I hope you people are happy with yourself. I'm thinking maybe don't break them in on my 15-miler tomorrow.

Dave

onemile

Plus, you are going to find yourself pressured to buy new racing shoes. Brooks Hyperions have been purchased, dammit. I hope you people are happy with yourself. I'm thinking maybe don't break them in on my 15-miler tomorrow.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

7 miles done.  My legs were like WTF, we're still tired, but they quieted down by Mile 2.

Damaris

No more marathons

Did you get it in the same size as your Adrenalines?

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!