Beginners and Beyond

Summer go away Sundailies! (Read 34 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This is exactly what I was going to say. If only. But he's the President, how can it not be news when he makes public statements?

Anyway, IDGAF in general whether players stand or kneel, but I love what they did today (although I didn't see it because I was out running). And I love the statements of support yesterday from a number of the team owners & execs. The President thinks he can bully everyone. He can't.

22 miles today, had to start stupid early because I have to get to the airport today.

73 for the week.

Apart that it is unconstitutional for the government to try to supress speech and that includes him.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran the fox cities half this morning. 1:34:00

Plus wu and cd equals 18 miles

65 for the week

Yay!  Great job!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

On second tbought, what would actually be most awesome is if he just stopped saying stupid things. But I'm not holding my breath.

Like I said, it keeps us busy. They are asking for details and more people they can’t handle all the constitutional lawsuits.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

I ran a ten-mile race slower than I "should" be able to (like... slower than my HM PR pace), but it was a minute PR and the point was really just to maintain my B corral status, and I did that, so I don't really care.  Plus it was twenty degrees warmer than the last time I did this race, so that was nice.  Not.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran a ten-mile race slower than I "should" be able to (like... slower than my HM PR pace), but it was a minute PR and the point was really just to maintain my B corral status, and I did that, so I don't really care.  Plus it was twenty degrees warmer than the last time I did this race, so that was nice.  Not.

Nice job!

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

This week didn't look promising, I didn't run Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.... but I got in 7.1 miles Thursday morning, got in another 3 miles Thursday night. Then I got in 3.1 miles Friday morning after taking Dorian to school, didn't feel like getting anything in that night. I got 6 miles in yesterday morning and this morning Jetta and I got in 13.1 miles!

So this week turned out good, I ended up getting 32.3 miles in for this week and a good long run. 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

Some fine running in the dailies today.  Nice work, people.

<3

delicate flower

OMG the end of the first half of the Bears game!  lmao I love the NFL RedZone.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

20 miles done.

Damaris

OMG the end of the first half of the Bears game!  lmao I love the NFL RedZone.

Can't be as exciting as this fantasy matchup! Someone's gotta back into a victory, and leave the other as the only winless team remaining.

Dave

LRB

My Lions lost a heartbreaker on the final play which was initially ruled a touchdown, but was later overturned after review.

Cyberic

I ran the fox cities half this morning. 1:34:00

Plus wu and cd equals 18 miles

65 for the week

Nice! It was nice and cool I hear 

Cyberic

onemile

Nice! It was nice and cool I hear 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris