Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES FFS (Read 38 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lol.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Bootcamp DVD. It kicked my butt.

Schools closed in Maryland for cold last year. No snow, no ice, completely dry pavements. Just cold, I think the high was 20, so everyone in the Midwest can laugh. I dread the first flakes. People assume their 4WD or AWC vehicle can drive at normal speeds. Which many can. Until they need to stop. Or people try to drive a RWD car up a small hill and block all traffic while they spin and slide across multiple lanes.

LRB

Schools closed in Maryland for cold last year. No snow, no ice, completely dry pavements. Just cold, I think the high was 20, so everyone in the Midwest can laugh.

I think it's relative. Schools closed here when temps dropped to zero, which out neighbors to the north would probably laugh at.

Cyberic

I think it's relative. Schools closed here when temps dropped to zero, which out neighbors to the north would probably laugh at.

LOL!

onemile

I ran 9.5 with

2 miles warm up

2x2 miles tempo with 2 minutes recovery (first set at HMP, second at 10k)
            3 minutes easy
            8x200m hard with 200m recovery

1 mile cool down

I ran 9.5 with

2 miles warm up

2x2 miles tempo with 2 minutes recovery (first set at HMP, second at 10k)
              3 minutes easy
              8x200m hard with 200m recovery

1 mile cool down

Do you have to write your workouts on your hand before you go out, so you remember all of it?

Dave

onemile

Do you have to write your workouts on your hand before you go out, so you remember all of it?

This one I did from memory but the one I did on Tuesday I had to program into my garmin. 

Ric-G

I ran 3 miles...and I did memorize it 

marathon pr - 3:16

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I need to start writing my workouts on a wrist band. I forgot today was an unscheduled rest day.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.