Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em (Read 45 times)

Cyberic

I do not have a hand written log book for my runs. I'm all about technology, baby!

I ran less than lily. I always run less than lily, so I decided there's no shame in that.  About 9 miles, with 3 at mp. Had some chocolate coated almonds, a beer, and am about to call it a day.

LRB

Is it the one I'm running?

No, it's the Art and Orchard Festival 5, 10, & 15k run in Washington. I have an open invitation to pace the 10 mile race at your event but it falls on the same day as the A & O, so I have have never been able to get out there.

Whatever you do though; kill that bitch.

LRB

I do not have a hand written log book for my runs.

I write them on my calendar at work. You know, just in case the apocalypse happens and I need to prove that I was a runner to gas bandits in  the future or be killed and eaten.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lower body weights and core. It's 90 and the dewpoint is 70. No way was I running in that.

We ran 4 in 91F and 74DP. Sissy.

Damaris

LRB

...and am about to call it a day.

LRB

I wouldn't even drive through that shit, let alone run in it.

happylily

I write them on my calendar at work. You know, just in case the apocalypse happens and I need to prove that I was a runner to gas bandits in  the future or be killed and eaten.

LOL

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

I do not have a hand written log book for my runs. I'm all about technology, baby!

I ran less than lily. I always run less than lily, so I decided there's no shame in that.  About 9 miles, with 3 at mp. Had some chocolate coated almonds, a beer, and am about to call it a day.

And my MP is now your easy pace and I've decided that there's no shame in that. So we\re even. I like your after run snack! Now I'm thirsty for a cold beer...

happylily

That's insane...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I wouldn't even drive through that shit, let alone run in it.

I told him I wouldn't go out but he made me!  At least it was at his slow pace.  Don't tell him that, LOL.

Damaris

Cyberic

I wouldn't even drive through that shit

LRB

I told him I wouldn't go out but he made me!  At least it was at his slow pace.  Don't tell him that, LOL.

Back in the days when I was a fitness warrior, I rode my bike in it all the time. That actually wasn't all that bad because of the breeze you create while riding. But yeah, people thought I was nuts...and I was. Smile

Half Crazy K 2.0

Back in the days when I was a fitness warrior, I rode my bike in it all the time. That actually wasn't all that bad because of the breeze you create while riding. But yeah, people thought I was nuts...and I was. Smile

Biking is way more tolerable in this crap. The trade off is road biking sucks in "perfect" running conditions.

LRB

Biking is way more tolerable in this crap. The trade off is road biking sucks in "perfect" running conditions.

That is so true!