Beginners and Beyond

Sleeping in Saturdailies? (Read 30 times)

delicate flower

I'd love to fit a run in today but I don't know if that'll happen.

I managed to run 7 miles while DW shopped...Oski and her Mister went for a walk so I tagged along with them instead and ran.  19.2 miles for the week, which feels like a small miracle that I was able to fit those miles in.

During one of our stops on our drive today, we came upon a moose and her calf.  Got some real nice pics.  I got close enough to this moose that it got a little uncomfortable.  Smile

<3

Cyberic

We had plans to run together the weekend before last but he cancelled (I was kind of relieved because a fast long run plus 2 workouts is too much for me!) and then I went on vacation. He's been asking when we can run together again. I want to keep it up because I think he can help me with my long run workouts which will start up soon.  I think he would gladly run any workout with me and he's faster and fitter

Cool then. You've got a LR partner! Hopefully that will help you get through the otherwise boring hours of LRs.

Cyberic

Moose are BIG

RunningOnSand

I managed to run 7 miles while DW shopped...Oski and her Mister went for a walk so I tagged along with them instead and ran.  19.2 miles for the week, which feels like a small miracle that I was able to fit those miles in.

During one of our stops on our drive today, we came upon a moose and her calf.  Got some real nice pics.  I got close enough to this moose that it got a little uncomfortable.  Smile

Fantastic pic!

Coastal

Awesome pic!

Awesome pic!

+1,000.  How do we get on The List for Boon's social media access?  I want to see the rest!