Beginners and Beyond

FE vía phone. (Read 390 times)

Supersono99

Thank you Lily. I thought the forums needed a positive thread and it couldn't get any more positive than this. Smile

Right on!

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Awww!!  This is so nice to hear.  You guys definitely have to take some nice pics in Boston...that is going to be one super nice, super pretty FE all the way around. Smile

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Luke79

Thumbs up for positivity!  A quote from my favorite philosopher, Brandon Boyd of Incubus:

"Don't let the world bring you down...not everyone here is that fucked up and cold"

"Remember why you came and while you're alive...experience the warmth, before you grow old"

Nevrgivup

Awww!!  This is so nice to hear.  You guys definitely have to take some nice pics in Boston...that is going to be one super nice, super pretty FE all the way around. Smile

Will do!! I can't wait! I'll be her biggest cheerleader that day! 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Robert31320

Team TJ

So today was the first time I talked to anyone from the forums and it was the coolest thing. It truly made my day!!  RM2B and I have become very close since we've met here on the forums. Its funny, not a day goes by that we don't talk online. Dh calls her my pen pal. I can't wait to meet her in Boston 2014!!! I am happy to say that she is just a ball of sweetness just like I imagined. Whoever said that "its just the internet" and that nothing comes out of coming here was wrong. I have become very close to some of you in the last year or so and I just want to thank all of you for your support and friendship. Big grin

I would have never imagined you two hadn't "talked" prior to yesterday.  I would have guessed it to be a regular thing for you two. 

Running for TJ because he can't.

Nevrgivup

I would have never imagined you two hadn't "talked" prior to yesterday.  I would have guessed it to be a regular thing for you two. 

Lol. We FB everyday. Smile

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

+1 This is exactly why I stopped PM'ing Jack Klompus. 

??? Why bring me into this? Do I know you?

runmomto3boys

You are too sweet, MJ! It would be even nicer/prettier (and all brunette) get together if you were around too! 

This was a nice thread - it made my day!

Baboon

delicate flower

Good stuff!  I don't buy into the "It's just the internet" comments people make.  I've got a bunch of "real life" friends that I first met on biking forums.  Still waiting for my first running FE though. 

<3

@runjerseygirl

Good stuff!  I don't buy into the "It's just the internet" comments people make.  I've got a bunch of "real life" friends that I first met on biking forums.  Still waiting for my first running FE though. 

Some of my closest friends are people that I have been talking to for YEARS but have never met in person.  KellyBeans (used to post a long time ago, recently re-introduced herself) is one of them.  We talk all the time, and she's easily one of my closest friends.  Never met her face to face before, but it doesn't change the fact that we're best friends.

Do you even run?