Beginners and Beyond

Checking in from RW Beginners Forum (Read 117 times)

oldfartrunner

Wow, lot's of familiar faces.... I must be in an alternate universe.

Yeah, but somebody lost their rama.

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Yeah, but somebody lost their rama.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Hi peeps!  I'm not sure how long I can handle two forums (I'm on the FB one too), but I'll give it a shot because I can't see living without RunningWithMyDog's snark, OFR's wisdom, Bread's miles, and right now I NEED TO KNOW HOW TURTLE'S RACE WENT.  Off to stalk...

oldfartrunner

Hi peeps!  I'm not sure how long I can handle two forums (I'm on the FB one too), but I'll give it a shot because I can't see living without RunningWithMyDog's snark, OFR's wisdom, Bread's miles, and right now I NEED TO KNOW HOW TURTLE'S RACE WENT.  Off to stalk...

Hey LM!  Glad you found us! Stalk on over to the beginners and beyond!  

Italiana626

The Latecomer

So nice to see lots of familiar names, even with the new avatars!! But I do miss the 'like' function. Just know that I am liking your posts right here, <3, where it counts. 

Bert-o

I lost my rama

So nice to see lots of familiar names, even with the new avatars!! But I do miss the 'like' function. Just know that I am liking your posts right here, <3, where it counts. 

I like your missing the "like" function, but I can't like it.... I'm talking in circles here but you know what I mean .

3/17 - NYC Half

Cyberic

I like your missing the "like" function, but I can't like it.... I'm talking in circles here but you know what I mean .

What you could do, and I have no idea if it would work or not, but you could go on the main forums, under the thread "technical support" or something like that, and ask Eric for the feature. He is the RA owner/coder.

oldfartrunner

I always like what you and 626 post, so just imagine I'm liking your posts too.  Where you posting at Berto? Good luck this weekend!

Bert-o

I lost my rama

I always like what you and 626 post, so just imagine I'm liking your posts too.  Where you posting at Berto? Good luck this weekend!

LOL!  And thanks on this weekend OFR.... if you see a dead hamstring laying in the street somewhere, it might be mine... but fingers crossed!

Sometimes I know where I'm posting, sometimes I don't know where... sometimes I wind up in a place called the "Trailer Trash"... hmmm... is that a sign???

You're easy to find... just look for color.  Lots of color! 

3/17 - NYC Half

zzyzx

It looks like everyone moved here but I haven't tried the facebook one. I just need a place to force me to post my morning routine so I don't cheat.