Beginners and Beyond

What the WednesDAILIES (Read 38 times)

I'm sure a new GPS will be bought one of these days. 

When it's time, we'll tell you which one to get.

Dave

oldfartrunner

When it's time, we'll tell you which one to get.

...WoW! Thanks for all the info Dave!  I'll have to dink with them a little more...I like that the watch is small, cause my wrists are pretty small.

oldfartrunner

I just got a subscription and bought Eric a coke and sandwich. ...And set my watch to lap pace. Smile

Coastal

Lap pace works well, and I second the opinion not to show elapsed time.  My watch shows it but I generally switch to a different screen with lap pace, lap, and distance.  A run takes as long as it takes. 

OFR, I don't know about your eyes, but I want the biggest numbers on the display I can get.  These eyes just don't quite see up close like they once did.

bluerun

Super B****

...WoW! Thanks for all the info Dave!  I'll have to dink with them a little more...I like that the watch is small, cause my wrists are pretty small.

You should see what my new one will look like 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

GinnyinPA

I know for some of you, 20-30 is a warm winter day. Here in MD, we're getting warnings to limit outdoor activities (which I ignored). Anyway, what are some good tights or tight fitting pants for  really cold days? My upper body was ok, feet ok and legs were absolutely freezing.

HC -  Our weather is similar to yours. I am comfortable in a pair of Adidas wind pants. They have two light layers and have kept me comfortable in temps in the low 20s. I also have a pair of LandsEnd running pants that are a bit thicker. I wore those last year when it was 21 feels like 1 and I was warm. They only have a key pocket though. The Adidas have regular pockets, which I prefer.